Page 144 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1477

Thread: Tracking Progress on your Polo and Polo GTI

Once the car is unloaded you can track it but you need to have a decent excuse to contact Patrick's (like a 3 week vs 3 day delay) with.
    You might be lucky that it might show up prior to being loaded, but that generally means it will sit at the dock for a while...

Stage 2+ Intercooler Carbon Intake Downpipe Swaybar DV+ Remsa.

Users Country Flag
    Once you know the ship you can track it with MarineTraffic iPhone app too.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by danielv10 View Post
    Go to https://att.2wglobal.com/gstattweb/ and enter your VIN at Cargo ID

After your car has been loaded onto a boat, you can track that boat using Live Ships Map - AIS - Vessel Traffic and Positions

Easy

edit: I have read that your VIN will not be found until after it's been loaded onto the ship for a day or two.
    Cool, thanks mate! (so far its not been loaded i guess, will report back when it has been...)
    Bury S9 XL cradle for Touch Adaptor for sale: http://tinyurl.com/hgmjc4j

Sold my Shadow Blue MY12.5 3 door Polo GTI for a WRX Hyperblue...
    SPOC - 1st Four.... www.DeskDivers.com & www.PloProf.com & www.2smoked.com & www.JonWallis.com

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by gavs View Post
    Once the car is unloaded you can track it but you need to have a decent excuse to contact Patrick's (like a 3 week vs 3 day delay) with.
    You might be lucky that it might show up prior to being loaded, but that generally means it will sit at the dock for a while...
    My car has progressed from 'Discharged' on 17/06 to 'Delivered' on 20/06. Roughly two weeks to go I guess

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by NRD80Y View Post
    My car has progressed from 'Discharged' on 17/06 to 'Delivered' on 20/06. Roughly two weeks to go I guess
    Mine took 12 days from ‘discharged' to actual arrival at dealership.....allowing approx 10-14 days, yours hopefully will be
    ready to pick up between 27/6 - 1/7 (or 2/7 being a Monday)....so it could be mid - end of next week!
    Edit add on.....oh, getting her from Port Kembla to Canberra needs to be factored in also
    Last edited by GTI mk6; 22-06-2012 at 10:35 PM.
    Current ride..MY10 Golf MkVI GTI | 5 dr | CW | < DSG >| Leather| Dynaudio | Sensors | Tint | R tails
    Current ride...MY12.5 Polo 6R GTI | 5 dr | CW | Xenons | Alcantara Leatherette /4

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by JonW View Post
    Cool, thanks mate! (so far its not been loaded i guess, will report back when it has been...)
    Any news yet Jon?

Just had a look at shipping schedules (Bremerhaven to PK)
    Grand Mercury leaving tomorrow, due into PK on 4/8
    Aniara due to leave 29/6, due into PK 11/8
    another leaves on the 30/6 etc etc...if not already loaded, hope yours gets on tomorrows
    Last edited by GTI mk6; 22-06-2012 at 10:49 PM.
    Current ride..MY10 Golf MkVI GTI | 5 dr | CW | < DSG >| Leather| Dynaudio | Sensors | Tint | R tails
    Current ride...MY12.5 Polo 6R GTI | 5 dr | CW | Xenons | Alcantara Leatherette /4

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by GTI mk6 View Post
    Mine took 12 days from ‘discharged' to actual arrival at dealership.....allowing approx 10-14 days, yours hopefully will be
    ready to pick up between 27/6 - 1/7 (or 2/7 being a Monday)....so it could be mid - end of next week!
    Edit add on.....oh, getting her from Port Kembla to Canberra needs to be factored in also
    Just got word back from the dealer the car is yet to be received by Patricks, but their distribution have assured them it will be at the dealership by the end of the month with delivery on 30th June. Think they are pushing it hard to fit into the financial year maybe?

FYI not picking her up from Canberra. Went with a Sydney dealership as they gave me a better overall deal with my trade-in. While it has been a bit of a hassle with a lot of stuff ups along the way, the overall deal is still pretty good.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by GTI mk6 View Post
    Any news yet Jon?

Just had a look at shipping schedules (Bremerhaven to PK)
    Grand Mercury leaving tomorrow, due into PK on 4/8
    Aniara due to leave 29/6, due into PK 11/8
    another leaves on the 30/6 etc etc...if not already loaded, hope yours gets on tomorrows
    Thanks mate, yeah I was a bit worried as I kept clicking on the tracking part of the Wallenius site and for a few days it did nothing, a sure sign the VIN was not in the system yet, then suddenly instead it kept dying with a SQL error. The IT geek in me thought, 'hmm, so its in the system now then, just i cant see it as such'. I figured that after the weekend they might fix that, but today it did the same, so i took action and reloaded the page from their link again and hit track and there it is. My car is on the Grand Mercury, so its 'on time' as per what the dealer quoted me originally, in fact its early. I spoke to the dealer the other week and he suggested i could take delivery in end August, but we are not in country at that time, so it will be Sept in the end as originally planned. Cant wait.

So next thing is to track the Grand Mercury...

SPOC - 1st Four.... www.DeskDivers.com & www.PloProf.com & www.2smoked.com & www.JonWallis.com

Users Country Flag
    Ok, just tracked it...
    Live Ships Map - AIS - Vessel Traffic and Positions

Seems my car is only about 60miles from my old house in the UK as it steams down the English Channel... LOL

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NRD80Y View Post
    Just got word back from the dealer the car is yet to be received by Patricks, but their distribution have assured them it will be at the dealership by the end of the month with delivery on 30th June. Think they are pushing it hard to fit into the financial year maybe?
    Just got word they won't be able to get it ready by this weekend so I will have to put it off till next weekend. Oh well, now I'm going to make a weekend of it and go to the Friday night footy, stay overnight then pick it up.

Page 144 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146 ... LastLast