Thread: Sports suspension package

Users Country Flag

Sports suspension package

I have a 2012 6R tsi with the sports pack. Looking to upgrade to the 6C. Not sure if I should go the sports route again. Obviously I will lose the 17s and ride 15mm higher. I assume the bumps will be a little softer. But will I be devo the first time I take on a roundabout or freeway onramp? Does anyone have any long term experience with both? How much difference is there?

I need to replace another car too and I could do with an extra $1500 in my pocket at the skoda dealer but not sure if I would be disappointed riding on standard suspension on the polo

Wait for new Polo...

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Hmmm I wasnt aware that one was coming.

1. so long as it doesnt go the way of fabia and DSG only.
    2. The issue is that my car isnt far off ticking over the 100K resale psychological barrier.
    3. You should always be wary of buying the first production run

It would be helpful if it catches up with the rest of the car world and get apple/android

[It would be helpful if it catches up with the rest of the car world and get apple/android[/QUOTE]

The current polo has carplay/AA support

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Well, it seems I am well out of touch with current offerings

Users Country Flag
    Vw have confirmed early 2018 launch for new polo going to be quite a upgrade by the looks if you can hold out till march/april next year
    the polo gti will have the 2.0 ltr 147kw tsi from golf 5 in it and there will be huge tech upgrades also new underpinnings and body the whole
    lot if you can wait another year lol if not at least wait for end of fin year sales

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kachingg View Post
    Vw have confirmed early 2018 launch for new polo going to be quite a upgrade by the looks if you can hold out till march/april next year
    the polo gti will have the 2.0 ltr 147kw tsi from golf 5 in it and there will be huge tech upgrades also new underpinnings and body the whole
    lot if you can wait another year lol if not at least wait for end of fin year sales
    Jesus a 2.0 with a tune in a polo would be just straight up retarded fast LOL