Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommend me a service place on the Sunshine Coast near Maroochydore please

Users Country Flag

Hard to recommend someone on the Sunny Coast actually, I've tried a few, and sent friends and locals with Euro cars to several and am yet to find anyone who is a stand out. SVS did good jobs for some of my doctor mates, but they sure as hell charged for it. Nobody has done a poor job, but nobody has impressed me as yet. The local Skoda dealer is pretty good for me, but even they spilled oil all over my engine last basic oil change service, and just degreased it, and I had to pull the tray and clean it out properly to get rid of the oil smell. Been doing my own servicing since.
    2014 Skoda Yeti TDI Outdoor 4x4 | Audi Q3 CFGC repower | Darkside cams | Darkside dump pDPF | Wagner Comp IC | Water Meth | Bilstein B6 H&R springs | Rays Homura 2x7 18 x 8" 255 Michelin 4s | Golf R subframe | Superpro sway and bushings | 034 engine mounts | MK6 GTI brakes.

Users Country Flag

I have used Andrews a couple times, on our old Polo we had timing belt done and good job, but they arent cheap..
    We have our 2011 Golf GTI in there at the moment getting the chain tensioner + casing done, costing $1027, expensive

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12