Thread: Is it possible to show digital speedo?

Is it possible to show digital speedo?

Hi, I have just bought my daughter her first car, a 2015 Polo 66Tsi Trendline 6R MY16. Is it possible at all to activate the alternate speedo to show up as digital on the dash?

I have tried OBD connected to car with Carista but no go, so was thinking a car software update possibly. Or does the base model just have no way of showing a digital speedo?

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by maaachine View Post
    Hi, I have just bought my daughter her first car, a 2015 Polo 66Tsi Trendline 6R MY16. Is it possible at all to activate the alternate speedo to show up as digital on the dash?

I have tried OBD connected to car with Carista but no go, so was thinking a car software update possibly. Or does the base model just have no way of showing a digital speedo?
    Was like that on our 2010 77TSI Carista is pretty hopeless and even OBDELEVEN is pretty restricted on it. You cant activate whats not there unfortunately.

As its daughters first car teach her not to creep the car in traffic by only lightly applying the brake with it still rolling. Clutches are over $4000 if they get burnt out doing that. Also only use 95 fuel in it ALWAYS

AFAIK The "speedo" is for showing speed in MPH instead of KPH and does it down at bottom centre in small figures like the ODO
    Last edited by Hillbilly; 08-05-2023 at 01:24 PM.
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan