Thread: Polo rubber floor mats

Users Country Flag

Polo rubber floor mats

Hi all,

Does anyone know if the current genuine VW accessory rubber floor mats would fit previous year models? Just bought a polo 77tsi comfortline (MY12) and i am assuming its the same size/shape.. just looking to confirm before purchasing.

Cheers folks

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Cainus83 View Post
    Hi all,

Does anyone know if the current genuine VW accessory rubber floor mats would fit previous year models? Just bought a polo 77tsi comfortline (MY12) and i am assuming its the same size/shape.. just looking to confirm before purchasing.

Cheers folks
    Assuming the mats you are considering to purchase are designed for the current Polo, then they'll fit. Nothing much has changed since the 2010 introduction of the 6R Polo, and all dimensions are the exact same. Mats from 2010 will fit 2013 models and vice-versa.
    Alex Aescht

MY13 Dark Silver VW up! 5-door 55MPI manual — Comfort Style Pack, Comfort Drive Pack, Maps + More, Panoramic Sunroof
    MY11 Pepper Grey VW Polo Comfortline 66TDI manual ― Comfort Pack, Audio Pack.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Thanks for the reply.. i was assuming this was the case.

Users Country Flag
    Thanks for the reply.. i was assuming this was the case.
    You are most welcome
    Alex Aescht

MY13 Dark Silver VW up! 5-door 55MPI manual — Comfort Style Pack, Comfort Drive Pack, Maps + More, Panoramic Sunroof
    MY11 Pepper Grey VW Polo Comfortline 66TDI manual ― Comfort Pack, Audio Pack.

Users Country Flag
    I've got the genuine VW rubber floor mats in my MY12.5 and they fit absolutely perfectly. The dealership threw them in when I bought the car, but I can't see the genuine accessory ones being any different. The footwells have not changed between 2010 and the current models. If you'd like, I can give you the part number on the back of my mats so that you can be sure they're the same?
    MY16 Golf GTI Performance Pack

Previously: MY12 Polo 77TSI
    In The Family: MY15 Golf 103TSI Highline & MY15 Audi RS3

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
    I've got the genuine VW rubber floor mats in my MY12.5 and they fit absolutely perfectly. The dealership threw them in when I bought the car, but I can't see the genuine accessory ones being any different. The footwells have not changed between 2010 and the current models. If you'd like, I can give you the part number on the back of my mats so that you can be sure they're the same?
    Thanks I just purchased them from Ebay. It was a genuine dealer store, Bathurst VW. Looks like there is only one type so im pretty confident they are suitable. Only front rubber mats though.. no rears? Got them for $74.84

Users Country Flag
    Thanks I just purchased them from Ebay. It was a genuine dealer store, Bathurst VW. Looks like there is only one type so im pretty confident they are suitable. Only front rubber mats though.. no rears? Got them for $74.84
    Rear space is fairly small, really depends on how often you're going to have anyone sitting across the back anyway. I don't personally miss having rear mats at all.
    MY19 Polo GTI DSG | Pure White | Driver Assistance Package | Infotainment Package | Luxury Package

Users Country Flag
    I paid $90 for both

Users Country Flag

How much you pay?

Saw on eBay for $110 delivered set of 4 (genuine).

Mods: 18x7.5 Tenzo Tracer, EZ Lip, Piano black front/rear emblems, Metallic foot rest, Gloss black vinyl wrapped roof, Weitec Hicon GT coilovers, HP CAI