Page 20 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: The Polo 6R Spotted Thread

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by saabby View Post
    Finally, CONTACT! I'll be seeing you around. Based on the way you closed in on me, I guessed you were someone on this site.

That is the worst road for the Polo, I'm constantly watching the needle. Just don't know when the red and blue lights go up
    sorry to be a dissapoint mate, it wasn't me :/

I was up at the farm that day

Users Country Flag
    Gees I'm sick of seeing Polos out on the road knowing that mine hasn't arrived yet! I saw one at Cleveland the other day. It was dark but those tail lights gave it away. Hurry up end of September so it doesn't suck just seeing others in my (yet to find me) car!
    2011 Polo 77TSI | Manual | Sports Pack | Flash Red | Alpine INA W900E SatNav
    Wishlist : DNA Tune

Users Country Flag
    Just had a thought...should have a trivia section for spotting 6R polos....see the polo...guess the owner based on some members details.

Get it right you get a lanyard (hmmm wonder how much they cost to make and whether VWW would allow it)

Get it wrong: case of beers thanks...hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Gumpf View Post
    Gees I'm sick of seeing Polos out on the road knowing that mine hasn't arrived yet! I saw one at Cleveland the other day. It was dark but those tail lights gave it away. Hurry up end of September so it doesn't suck just seeing others in my (yet to find me) car!
    feeling your pain Gumpf
    2011 MY12 Polo 77TSI Manual Comfortline | Flash Red | Sportspack | Front Tints | Car Mats - Ownership taken 30th of September 2011

Candy White Polo TSI next to Candy White MKVI Golf GTI in Richmond this morning. Was great to see them next to each other. Took a photo but can't upload here
    Polo GTI - 5 door - Candy White, Xenons, Comfort Package, Audio Upgrade, Bluetooth, Parking Sensors and Tint

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Matho View Post
    That was me! Just live up the road in Carnegie. Hey I'm thinking of doing the RNS510 and bluetooth - well worth it???
    Yes mate, absolutely. I get phone calls all the time in the car and being able to speak to someone clearly is the best.
    Also, not having to juggle cords and crap with portable sat navs is great.

It all comes down to cost though because a sub $100 blueant and a sub $150 sat nav will do the same job (but isn't as trick)
    2010 Polo GTI - 5dr Flash Red
    Completed upgrades: RNS 510 install, Retrofit MDI, Bluetooth
    Planned upgrades: Amp, 3 way speaker install
    Planned mods: APR tune, Brembo brake upgrade

White 2 dr gti with DRL city bound on barkers rd hawthorn at 9:30 am today, anyone?

Users Country Flag
    Saw my first 6R GTI - Red, driving on Melrose Drive, Wodonga around 5.30pm last night. Looked like a tradey driving, flouro vest etc.
    2019 132TSI Tiguan
    2011 Audi S4 Wagon
    1988 MK1 Caddy
    2006 Polo GTI

Users Country Flag
    Spotted a Black GTI in the Norris Volkswagen yesterday in the Workshop... Drooled a little

And then saw a White TSI with Sports Pack along Melbourne Street Near the Convention Centre
    2011 VW Polo 77TSI | Manual | Savannah Yellow | Comfort Pack | Sports Pack |
    Installed: Whiteline Rear Sway Bar, H&R Springs, Resonator Delete

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Trepid4tion View Post
    Spotted a Black GTI in the Norris Volkswagen yesterday in the Workshop... Drooled a little

And then saw a White TSI with Sports Pack along Melbourne Street Near the Convention Centre
    THATS MINE!!!! Was meant to get her today but ekka holiday delayed it. Does it look nice in the black? haven't spotted one personally.
    2011 Polo GTI black, audio, comfort pack, xenons, leather, alarm, sunroof, bluetooth. Picked up!!!!

Page 20 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast