Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Polo 6C (facelift) MY15 changes over 6R MY2012 - Australia spec (not GTI)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Slocs View Post
    The car rides so much better than the Jazz that we have
    Good to hear, we did look at the Jazz but I never bothered test driving.
    VW Tiguan 2018 162TSI Highline
    VW Polo 2015 81TSI Comfortline

Users Country Flag
    Slocs,

I have just received my new MY15 Polo Trendline DSG. You mentioned that Think Blue Trainer is available, but there does not seem to be a way to access this on my vehicle. How is this possible? I can select the CAR menu, but there is no method to select the trainer option.

Thanks,
    Joe

Quote Originally Posted by jpolo View Post
    Slocs,

I have just received my new MY15 Polo Trendline DSG. You mentioned that Think Blue Trainer is available, but there does not seem to be a way to access this on my vehicle. How is this possible? I can select the CAR menu, but there is no method to select the trainer option.

Thanks,
    Joe
    This suggests that "Composition Colour Audio System should run it", and this is fitted to both Polo models.
    THINK BLUE. TRAINER. for the Polo

Something else I read suggested it runs through Maps and More. Can't find anything that says Polo comes with navigation, so at this point I am confused how it works. Something else suggested it only runs on manuals. Or is it an App that runs on a bluetooth phone??
    Last edited by bluey; 31-01-2015 at 10:11 PM.
    2015 Polo Comfortline 6M + Driving Comfort Package
    2011/11 Yeti 103 TDI 6M + Columbus media centre/satnav
    (2008 MY09 Polo 9N3 TDI retired hurt hail damage)

Users Country Flag
    You should be able to access it by hitting the car button, which will bring up a little image of the car, then hit the car button again.

regards

Rob

Users Country Flag
    Hi Rob, Unfortunately no, and yes image of car is displayed. thanks, Joe.

Users Country Flag
    Joe, that sucks! Mine (well hers) is a manual, otherwise they should be the same.

The aircon on mine failed a week in (now repaired). I did note when I got the car back the software had been updated, and I could now also use the right knob to change the cd track.

I'll check tonight and see what version of the software is running on the car - perhaps your dealer can enable the trainer.

Regards

Rob

Anyone know with the rubber boot mat.
    does the my14 fit the new my15?

Also does it also work with the lower section? or only the top section?

Users Country Flag
    Ok, my software version is 6220.

On the mats question, I can't tell you anything about the previous version, but the mat for the upper level is not the right size for the lower level (we've made our fit, but the left hand side is all folded over). Overseas there are two different version of the mat for the two levels, but I haven't enquired whether we can get it in Aus.

Regards

Rob

What Model is the stereo unit. I cannot find any technical details regarding this new unit.
    I was especially interested in the USB port and if it only a charging port or can actually be used for music input to the head unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Slocs View Post
    Ok, my software version is 6220.

On the mats question, I can't tell you anything about the previous version, but the mat for the upper level is not the right size for the lower level (we've made our fit, but the left hand side is all folded over). Overseas there are two different version of the mat for the two levels, but I haven't enquired whether we can get it in Aus.

Regards

Rob
    Thanks Rob,
    I guess will have to compare it when my car comes in.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast