Support VWWC

Thread: Please reas and help. Vw polo car shakes

Please reas and help. Vw polo car shakes

i am desperately needing help. Mybvw plo 2013 at 48000 km.
    Has been having epc issue for 9 months.
    My car was with vw Osborne park 8 times. They tried to fix it but no success. Last time my car stayed with them 3 weeks. Picked the car yesterday and epc again.
    During these times,
    They fixed the battery clean the carbon.spark plugs,coil packs. But still car has this epc. It starts shaking and lose power. They told me cylinder 4 had misfire last time and they drove the car 2 weeks and it happened again. I dont know what to do anymore. Please help me, what could be the issue.

Users Country Flag
    I don't know anything about the electronics, but look at the issue differently. Many years ago I had a Ford that was missing every time I went up a hill. After mucking around with different things for months, the problem was a loose wire from a temperature gauge sender unit was brushing against a spark plug when I went up a hill. It may help to just look under the bonnet for something simple and everyday. Cheers- Suncoaster-( John)

Users Country Flag

Sounds a lot like my polo problem. Was in fact a worn sensor wire, but they had to pull apart the engine to find it.

Ben
    Now: ‘19 VW Golf R, ‘15 Polo GTI
    Before: ‘06 RenaultSport Megane 225 Cup, ‘14 VW Polo GTI, ‘12 VW Golf GTI, ‘06 VW Golf GTI, ‘05 VW Golf Sportline, ‘01 Holden Astra SRi, ‘00 Nissan Pulsar SSS, ‘99 Holden Astra CD, ‘98 Nissan Pulsar SLX, ‘91 Nissan Pulsar GL with Q engine swap, ‘80 Subaru Leone
    Ben

2015 Polo GTI & 2019 Golf R