Page 45 of 63 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: New Polo - I've got one!

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MissVuks View Post
    Awesome shot!!! How long was your exposure?
    Thanks! Shot was taken for 30secs at f/2.8 ISO1600 @ 24mm.

Quote Originally Posted by GTI mk6 View Post
    Wow, Daniel...that shot is simply awesome!!! The candy white sure stands out....love the shot.

Regarding the speed camera.....er um...speedo on our Polo is only out by aprox 2-3 k's comparing with GPS.
    Much closer than our Golf which is approx 7 - 8 kms out @ 100kmph....sorry but doesn't look too promising on that front
    Thanks! Hope you are enjoying your new ride too!
    Ah bugger, I was used to the Golfs' speedo so I assumed the Polo would be the same. Ah oh well..by the time I passed them I was below 110km/hr so hopefully I was ok..
    Last edited by danielv10; 24-05-2012 at 12:05 AM.
    Polo 6R GTI - Candy White | MY12.5 | 5 dr | Weitec Hicon GT | OZ Ultraleggera | SPOC - 1st Four

Users Country Flag
    Gosh I love the white, but could not wait 6 - 12 months for one in this colour.

Wonder if anyone would be up to a trade? ha ha. Picking up new black GTI in a week. super excited.

YAY!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by jessi3 View Post
    Gosh I love the white, but could not wait 6 - 12 months for one in this colour.

Wonder if anyone would be up to a trade? ha ha. Picking up new black GTI in a week. super excited.

YAY!
    Congrats Jess....I'm sure you will love your new ride.....haha, sorry not ready to give up my candy white (especially after waiting 11 mths for the little rocket) .....the price we pay for options
    Do you have an extras on yours?

Welcome to the forum too
    Current ride..MY10 Golf MkVI GTI | 5 dr | CW | < DSG >| Leather| Dynaudio | Sensors | Tint | R tails
    Current ride...MY12.5 Polo 6R GTI | 5 dr | CW | Xenons | Alcantara Leatherette /4

Users Country Flag
    hehe thanks. No big extras, just the protection pack which includes window tint. Would have loved the sunroof and xenons but again, didn't want to wait that long! Oh well, I'm sure at some stage i'll be able to trade mine in and get a white one with all features!

Do you know if there's a post or if it's even possible to mod the inbuilt computer screen? i.e. get it to change colour?

I'm already starting to think about little tweaks I can make

Users Country Flag
    Hi cjeff,

Put an order in for a polo with sports and comfort pack today. Tried the phone to get a new one in pepper grey as that's the one I wanted. Ended up on the production line for early September delivery. A new car in that spec is like rocking horse poop. Appreciate the heads up on the Parramatta demo, but new is what the heart says.

The test drive I did also supports the lack of boost in first.

Hope you can post about the ride comfort with the sports pack with the 17" wheels?

Cheers
    2012 - Polo 77TSI Comfortline, Sports Pack, Comfort Pack, Full window tints.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by jessi3 View Post
    hehe thanks. No big extras, just the protection pack which includes window tint. Would have loved the sunroof and xenons but again, didn't want to wait that long! Oh well, I'm sure at some stage i'll be able to trade mine in and get a white one with all features!

Do you know if there's a post or if it's even possible to mod the inbuilt computer screen? i.e. get it to change colour?

I'm already starting to think about little tweaks I can make
    Polo booked in tomorrow morning for window tinting (non dealership)
    Not a fan of dealerships paint protection packages, but personal choice
    Originally had the panoramic sunroof as part of order but had a change of heart and deleted it off before production.

Dont recall reading any posts on changing colour of MFD....not sure if it's possible with VCDS software?
    Current ride..MY10 Golf MkVI GTI | 5 dr | CW | < DSG >| Leather| Dynaudio | Sensors | Tint | R tails
    Current ride...MY12.5 Polo 6R GTI | 5 dr | CW | Xenons | Alcantara Leatherette /4

Users Country Flag
    Finally got my car today!
    Candy White, 3dr GTI, Alarm, Panoramic Sunroof

Last edited by Karl; 31-05-2012 at 11:44 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Congrats Karl!
    Great shots.......if Canberra turned on the same kind of day as we had in Melbourne, that sunroof would have been
    open by midday LOL.
    Are you happy with your new ride?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by GTI mk6 View Post
    Congrats Karl!
    Great shots.......if Canberra turned on the same kind of day as we had in Melbourne, that sunroof would have been
    open by midday LOL.
    Are you happy with your new ride?
    I Love it, and yes it was nice enough in canberra during the day too, the sunroof was open straight away.

Users Country Flag

Congrats Karl How's it feel finally having it after such a long wait?

Page 45 of 63 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast