Support VWWC

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Climatronic group order

I asked my contact in Prague to quote me the shipping till down-under; be aware he can specify gift or sample on the recepit BUT if there are custom taxes You have to pay them; item in Europe from Prague is: 210 eur with Satin knobs (as mine, vs 350 Eur from dealer) and 160 with Chrom knobs.

Anyway as long as I receive quotes I'll post them here! Payment is via money orde, he doesn't accept paypal yet

Just a heads up for those looking around using a part-number based search the supposed latest PN from VW (6R0 907 044 E) is still a blue screen with black writing so don't use this number as reference.

Stage 2+ Intercooler Carbon Intake Downpipe Swaybar DV+ Remsa.

Users Country Flag
    Has anyone got the new climate control display in their car yet? I should be picking up my car next week and will be surprised to see what its got.
    2011 Polo GTI 5 door Candy White
    H&R Springs/APR Stage 1/OZ Racing Superturismo GT's

I don't think you will, but you might be lucky. A guy in the UK picked his car up last week, maybe week before and so far, it is the first GTI to have the new climatronic display.

If indeed yours does, don't suppose you might be able to pop up a photo of the part number for us all...?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by gavs View Post
    I don't think you will, but you might be lucky. A guy in the UK picked his car up last week, maybe week before and so far, it is the first GTI to have the new climatronic display.

If indeed yours does, don't suppose you might be able to pop up a photo of the part number for us all...?
    Yeah the guy in the UK's car was prob built way after mine i'd say considering the 2 month boat ride my car had.
    If it is the new one i'll let you know
    2011 Polo GTI 5 door Candy White
    H&R Springs/APR Stage 1/OZ Racing Superturismo GT's

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by gavs View Post
    Just a heads up for those looking around using a part-number based search the supposed latest PN from VW (6R0 907 044 E) is still a blue screen with black writing so don't use this number as reference.
    The part number for the new black/white screen Climatronic is 6R0907044H WZU. It's for models 05/11 and onwards.

Users Country Flag
    Fingers crossed mine has the black/white screen, looks much nicer than the blue.
    2011 Polo GTI black, audio, comfort pack, xenons, leather, alarm, sunroof, bluetooth. Picked up!!!!

Users Country Flag
    Has anyones polo been delivered with the new climate control lately?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by mmduf1 View Post
    Has anyones polo been delivered with the new climate control lately?
    picked mine up yesterday and it has the new black/white colours
    2011 Polo GTI black, audio, comfort pack, xenons, leather, alarm, sunroof, bluetooth. Picked up!!!!

Just letting people know who are interesting in the newer style climatronic unit, they're currently on sale for 153 euro from this mob, they have also dropped their price from 250euro to 170 euro as the regular price.

Google Translate

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast