Support VWWC

Thread: MFSW Buttons retrofit on Polo 6R 2010

Users Country Flag

MFSW Buttons retrofit on Polo 6R 2010

Hello!

I hope all is safe and sound.

I would like your help and advice regarding a retrofit that I am thinking about.

I have a VW Polo 6R CAYB 2010 model which comes with the following steering wheel:

I would like to add MFSW buttons to it and I am considering my options, if any.

I have found the following steering wheel on eBay, which as far as I am concerned (correct me if I am wrong!) is the same steering wheel with MFSW buttons:

I am seeking advice on the following:

1. Will the MFSW buttons along with the module as shown in the second steering wheel in my current steering wheel? If so, will I need any further harness, adapter, module (apart from coding of course)?

2. If the 1 is not possible, will my current airbag fit the steering wheel in the second photo as plug and play? Will it need further coding? Or anything further (harness, adapter, module, etc)?

Is this possible at all?

Cheers!

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Any idea?

Users Country Flag
    Our Aus ones came with the one with buttons but I would think have a loom into it to make them work
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Our Aus ones came with the one with buttons but I would think have a loom into it to make them work
    Thanks a lot for your reply, yes indeed there is a loom and a module under the airbag. My questions are whether this loom and module fits underneath my current airbag.