Thread: Damn sunroof...

Users Country Flag

Damn sunroof...

Bought my son a 2015 6C Polo GTI for his first car back in October - what a brilliant car! Except for the sunroof... I am thankful for warranty and a really good relationship with our VW dealer though because the pano roof is currently being replaced, and the vehicle roof repainted due to the paint damage caused by the back of the roof glass assembly dropping onto the roof. I shudder to think what price is going to be on the service order. We’ve got a really good relationship with this dealership - have bought several vehicles from them (most recent before the Polo was my wife’s new A4 back in April - they are a multi-franchise dealer) and there were no arguments, no issues, just book the car in and get it sorted out. It’s certainly convinced me though that we’ll be buying the Audi extended warranty in my wife’s A4 before the factory warranty expires. I’m now officially gun-shy of sunroofs
    Cheers

Users Country Flag

Sorry to here that but luckily you have a good relationship with the dealer. I'm still loving the sunroof experience in the golf
    Indium Grey Golf 7.5 Alltrack 135tdi Premium - all options