Support VWWC

Page 691 of 736 FirstFirst ... 191591641681689690691692693701 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,910 of 7352

Thread: What did you do to your Polo today?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
    Hoyhoy.

Wakefield is very hard on brakes & tyres, when doing sub 1'10"'s.
    I just didn't find it as hard on the brakes and tyres as QR or lakeside. I didn't get the level of tyre wear I expected from a full day, and brake wise as the speeds not quite as high as QLD tracks into the tight turns I also didn't feel the braking capacity required was quite the same. Sorry not trying to make a pi55ing contest and to do your times your obviously hussling along.

I'm heading down to Sydney SMSP in November, I think it's on the 8th for an afternoon session and trying to coincide with any events at Wakefield if you know of any around that time. I emailed Wakefield last week and haven't heard back.
    Track Car: 06 Polo GTI Red Devil mkII
    Daily: 2010 VW Jetta Highline
    Gone but not forgotten: 08 Polo GTI
    ** All information I provide is probably incorrect until validated by someone else **

Hoyhoy.

Wakefield Park Raceway

It looks like they only show a couple of months ahead.
    Keep checking because I'm sure that they use to show more.
    Hooroo.

Users Country Flag
    Howdy i fitted SuperPro Anti-Lift Control Arm lower inner front and rear Bushes and Dogbone Bush and omg what a difference its like driving a different car i fell in love with the car all over again by far the best mod i have done feels faster alot softer over bumps way better turn in and a lot less wheel spin i love it could'nt be happier

Users Country Flag
    Replaced the REVO tune for a UNITRONICS Stage 1+.
    Was very hesitant to change as I was aware of the REVO's great bottom end grunt; as it turns out the new tune is better with the low stuff, and WAAAAY better with the mid / top end.
    Where the REVO would basically nose-dive the UNITRONIC just keeps going, at least till the turbo gives up.
    Over-all, so far, very happy. Such a different beast now.

Users Country Flag
    I had some KW coilovers and wheels fitted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What did you do to your Polo today?-20150813_140103-jpg   What did you do to your Polo today?-20150813_140108-jpg  

What did you do to your Polo today?-20150813_140131-jpg  

Users Country Flag
    nice car mate but that aint a 9N lol

Users Country Flag
    Yeah I know. New to posting. Worked it out.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Is that Polo with the new 1.8T? Heard good things about that engine, get it tuned.

Users Country Flag
    after finding a way to fix my FARB in position so that it won't hit anything the car is so much quieter. Super happy with that outcome alone. That made one of my other noises a lot easier to identify. I think it was coming from the radiator supports - a squeaking accompanied by a knock sometimes when going over bumps. The radiator seems to sit in bushes encased in a plastic console. There was lots of slop in the top passenger side one allowing the radiator to move around quite a bit and I could replicate the sound by wobbling it. I opened up the gap in the console by shoving the radiator across towards the passenger side and then jammed a rubber shim in the gap created to pack it out. Solid as a rock now so hopefully my car will be noise free - hopefully.............

Users Country Flag

Noise free Pog, now that would be something!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 691 of 736 FirstFirst ... 191591641681689690691692693701 ... LastLast