Support VWWC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Upgrade to 8P S3?

LOL my bad mate but if you don't mind me asking what are the S3 8P price guide in NZ? In AUS they sell from 12k to 25k but anyone can ask what they want lol But we go off a thing called redbook value & it shows the trade price guide and private sale price guide for each car and year model.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikogti View Post
    LOL my bad mate but if you don't mind me asking what are the S3 8P price guide in NZ? In AUS they sell from 12k to 25k but anyone can ask what they want lol But we go off a thing called redbook value & it shows the trade price guide and private sale price guide for each car and year model.
    Our price range is similar. My colleague got his one for $10k nzd, 2010 5 door, excellent condition but it has done about 160k. The one that spurred me on the start this thread was an 08 I think, 3 door, manual, rough condition, over 200k on the clock. Both of those are exceptions...most kinda $13k plus.

Well I'll be putting mine for sale soon and so long as it covers for a decent work van for myself and funds some of our caravan price the misso said she's happy lol.

But honestly if you find one local that's been well looked after grab one cause nothing has ever put a smile on my face like the S3 does.. the handling and power plus the comfort is so good.

I'll upload pics of my car but this site is so weird to work around lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12