Support VWWC

Thread: Scan help if possible

Users Country Flag

Scan help if possible

Any chance of someone in Brisbane or Gold Coast that could help me out to run a scan.

I've got the dreaded vw nightclub on the dash (ABS,ESC, Airbag etc etc) and need to narrow down the suspect list.

Any help would be awesome.

Users Country Flag
    Can't help with scan. But definitely check the strip fuses at the battery as a first option. On the GC you could call GAD I'm sure the lads there would do you a swift scan

Users Country Flag
    I'm on the gc northern side... I just soo happen to purchase a $60 scan tool last week, read fault codes, clears, and data logs

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by h100vw View Post
    Can't help with scan. But definitely check the strip fuses at the battery as a first option. On the GC you could call GAD I'm sure the lads there would do you a swift scan
    Thanks h100vw I appreciate the response. Battery fuses were one of my first checks but unfortunately that's not the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Akuma View Post
    I'm on the gc northern side... I just soo happen to purchase a $60 scan tool last week, read fault codes, clears, and data logs
    Hey Akuma I'm not too far from you so I'm keen to catch up.
    Do you know if it can read ABS / wheel speed sensors at all? I have used a bluetooth / android generic unit that flagged no DTC, so I'm really needing to eliminate the abs / wheel speed sensors to narrow the search.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by DUB TRUB View Post
    Hey Akuma I'm not too far from you so I'm keen to catch up.
    Do you know if it can read ABS / wheel speed sensors at all? I have used a bluetooth / android generic unit that flagged no DTC, so I'm really needing to eliminate the abs / wheel speed sensors to narrow the search.
    If Akuma gets his KKL cable going with VCDS lite. I can help further to do a proper scan.

Gavin

Quote Originally Posted by h100vw View Post
    If Akuma gets his KKL cable going with VCDS lite. I can help further to do a proper scan.

Gavin
    Thanks mate I appreciate your efforts!

Users Country Flag

Hi all sorry I completely missed this post!! Yeah I have the kkl cable working with vcds lite so I can scan it for you pm me your details and we can catch up