Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Sams Polo 3.0

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sambb View Post
    Thanks Gary. Backing plates will stay then. Yeah I’ll see what alternatives I can find in the blacks. The effort seems like it’d be worth it. Going by the graph it just looks to be the ‘does all’ compound - no cold temp issues yet does everything and more at the other end compared to HP+ and even DTC-15.
    As I mentioned, Blacks are my go to pad, not only are the "jack of all trades" they are also always available and very cost effective.

Cheers
    Gary
    Polo GTi 2017, Golf Mk7 110TSI Highline, Golf Mk7.5 R, Skyline R32GTST, Stagea RS4,

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Sams Polo 3.0-img_1770-jpg
    A bit of a short pour on getting the E85 to the top line, but I'd be calling this United E85 at close to E90+ yeah? If so then my local United will hopefully be a good local source of E85.
    Petrol 98 RON tune is more or less finished now. Just need to sort the launch control but i'll fill a few 20% E85 containers for some ethanol blend tuning. Apparently there's plenty of head room in the 550cc injectors without having to move the fuel pressure from 3 bar. So hopefully it wasnt near MBT on the petrol tune and the ethanol blend will allow us to get some more timing into it!

Users Country Flag
    Nice, I've not seen 90%, is that a United close to your home or work?

Try the E20 and see who much timing you can add. If you think there is more to be had and you have injector room then try E25, it's your mix so you can choose what you run.

Cheers
    Gary
    Polo GTi 2017, Golf Mk7 110TSI Highline, Golf Mk7.5 R, Skyline R32GTST, Stagea RS4,

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Thats Dee Why, Pittwater Rd, 5 mins from home.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516