Support VWWC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sad - a whole month with nothing new posted

Sad - a whole month with nothing new posted

The modded GTi run by my son is such a joy and I have been a regular forum reader since we first got it.

OK, it is an old platform and the bulk of the posts are by a couple of you tracking the polo to the limits and keeping us informed of the mods. Even Gav is nowhere to be seen these days (disappeared Underground).

Sad - RIP 9N3 forum.

Most of the traffic has moved to facebook groups. Sad because it's a inferior format and much harder to moderate (the same questions get asked every day.. its a complete cluster f**k).

Sent from my SM-T815Y using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Everything has been slow, still missing a lot of bits and pieces to finish the car. Praying that I'll get everything before June, fin the uni semester and finish the car for once
    Did a H&R lowering spring swap for a mate yesterday, he's very happy. Have vogtland coilovers coming for me
    Literally nothing else is happening

As Grant has mentioned, Facebook is everyone's go to for questions, Gav is there a lot if you're in the right 9n3 groups

Users Country Flag
    I have an oil cooler and I'm waiting for an oil filter adapter to arrive from UK...

Users Country Flag
    I'm still here. Haven't got time to work on my car so nothing of value to post.
    Still tuning polo GTIs around the country.
    Working 6 days a week and bring hands on in the workshop doesn't leave much quality time for family . I check into the forum once a day at least .

Quote Originally Posted by h100vw View Post
    I'm still here. Haven't got time to work on my car so nothing of value to post.
    Still tuning polo GTIs around the country.
    Working 6 days a week and bring hands on in the workshop doesn't leave much quality time for family . I check into the forum once a day at least .
    I know Gavin - I could not help adding you to the mix.

The Polo was tuned at Underground.

Users Country Flag
    Good stuff Simon. When mine comes out of the car soon I'm going to bung it in a saucepan with a thermometer and see if adding shims to preload the spring wont let me alter the cracking temp. Any idea what temp yours is?

Users Country Flag
    by the way, good post GRP. I was thinking the same thing and you woke us all up!

Quote Originally Posted by sambb View Post
    by the way, good post GRP. I was thinking the same thing and you woke us all up!
    Sam - your down the rabbit hole journeys with Sydneykid input keep this section alive.

Grant

Users Country Flag

I'm actually thinking of buying my GTI back .... for the 3rd time
    Current: 2023 MY23 T-Roc R Lapiz Blue + Beats Audio + Black pack 2018 MY19 Golf R manual Lapiz Blue + DAP (mods are underway ) 2018 MY18 Golf 110TSI Trendline manual White (with mods now 150TSI) 2014 Amarok TSI Red (tuned over 200kw + lots of extras) 2013 Up! manual Red 10 Previous VWs and some others ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast