Thread: Rear Tail light Upgrade

Users Country Flag

Rear Tail light Upgrade

Been trying to find a somewhat reputable place to grab some aftermarket tail lights for the polo. Only place I have found is this website LED Achterlichten Vw Polo 9N, 9N3 - Rood/Smoke. Other options are just ebay from what I have seen.

For those that may have already done this, any suggestions to the right place would be helpful.

Cheers.

Did you look on Ebay, takes 5 seconds to put in Polo rear tail lights
    MODS- TOO MANY

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by vwthunder View Post
    Did you look on Ebay, takes 5 seconds to put in Polo rear tail lights
    Yeah stated that the other options I had seen were ebay...

Just trying to see if others have found actual websites that supply the tail lights

Users Country Flag

I have been looking for headlights and taillights, everything comes from Europe and it's really not cheap. need ~1.1k for the lot, unless you got a fam friend to send it to initially, and then have them send it over for you. save a bit
    Managed to pickup some nice headlights from a member in Sydney. I know a member with one aftermarket taillight, other is destroyed from the crash. Can't get them separate from Europe, all come in a pair so no point

Looking now just to get led bulbs to fit the stock taillights, more time you spend looking at the rear of the car; just needs a larger spoiler, which is also a pain to get from europe. Be lowered and running a rear swaybar
    one aus company is doing some nice rear braces
    VW 9n3 Polo Interior Chassis Bracing - OCDEuro Australia

bodykits, bit pricey, all excl shipping...
    VW Polo 9N3 - body kit, front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts, tuning, wing, hood, trunk

I've nearly finished building one of my polos (stage 2), gonna be my bros daily
    I'll probably go further with mine, I've just got it registered

pm me if you're looking for something specific. I've done all the googling possible it's hard enough as it is