Support VWWC

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Polo GTI 9n3 $8k goodies

Users Country Flag

Depends on the turbo size if you'll need to go to a 3 inch I.D maf or 2.75 I.D inch. But yeah if you need the 3 inch I.D I can help you out. I have a 2.75 inch I.D one but thats for my future tune if I ever get my spare engine built.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

I'm really looking at the gt2867r... Right fit but will give me plenty of future upgrade potential without topping out and should see 17-18psi by 3-3.4k just need to wait on parts to arrive so I can fit them... I'm assuming I'll need the 3" maf... The turbo is 3" inlet and so will be the rest of the intake 🤣

I've just installed my headunit... So sick of the radio.... That was a b I t C h to firstly get out... But the kit I ordered didn't quite kit... Wiring was all good just double din cage and facia plate not so much... Did a bit of sanding and Dremel work and just need to finish it off tomorrow... Its working now at least... Got RCA leads coming out and 6x9s installed into the parcel shelf. Amp will be next and wiring from battery.... 😓 Then waiting on the 6 och spacers to arrive for fronts...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345