Support VWWC

Thread: Me7 logger and tuning via tuner pro

Me7 logger and tuning via tuner pro

Hi guys,

My Gmail account was hacked so I’ve recreated all new accounts (was akuma)

I was working on an 8k build before but ran into a few unexpected bills so I’m working on tuning the stock gti. The only mods atm are an airtec fmic and a gfb bov recirculating.

I’ve been messing around on tuner pro to get used to and comfortable with tables and scalers.

Before I start modifying my bin file, what’s the most important logs to log using visual me7 logger before is start modifying values?

I noticed my Kflbts table doesn’t look right from the get go with midrange values showing 1.3-1.6

Is it better to use ldrxn and kflbts or lamfa?

Thanks guys
    Rob

Update:
    So I went out and logged a few values and as I suspected… afr was trying to pull 15.4?
    Last edited by Rob9n3build; 04-01-2022 at 08:20 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Too much of that tuning went over my head so use a guy in the UK to do the tunes that I flash in with ME7 flasher and log with ME7 logger. He handles the actual tuning so I'm sorry I cant help you there. I assume you've checked out these forums. There's a fair bit there if you search 1.8T 20V NefMoto - Index

Hey Sam thanks for the reply. I’m in a bit of a ****ty place personally right now… I finally for it all to work for me. Yeah you use Dave don’t you? I tried to yachting him but got not reply a while back

Users Country Flag

no worries mate. hang in there brother. If you want me to contact him on your behalf or anything like that let me know.