Support VWWC

Thread: New 9n3 owner saying hi :)

Users Country Flag

New 9n3 owner saying hi :)

Hey guys. Ive been looking through this forum a bunch as I have been in the market for a car and now can officially say I own a 9n3. Took a while to find the right one but very happy with it so far.

As of the moment its bone stock and I am intending to keep it that way for a bit until I decide what to do with it but I can see a tune, lowering and a sound system in the future. Looking forward to talking to some of you guys and learning more about this awesome little car

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by leahcim2211 View Post
    Hey guys. Ive been looking through this forum a bunch as I have been in the market for a car and now can officially say I own a 9n3. Took a while to find the right one but very happy with it so far.

As of the moment its bone stock and I am intending to keep it that way for a bit until I decide what to do with it but I can see a tune, lowering and a sound system in the future. Looking forward to talking to some of you guys and learning more about this awesome little car

Resistance is futile. Get it tuned soon

Users Country Flag
    Agreed. Every time I return the car to stock for servicing, i think "gosh, how do people drive stock 9n3 GTI's??"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same thing Gavin. They are a nice little car stock, but tuned they are a different drive sensation altogether. Mines now done well over 110,000k's with a stage 1 and then stage 2 tune (from Gavin) and it is still a great drive. My son has a stage 2+ Mk6 Golf R and he still wants to drive the Polo when he visits.
    2001 Bora 4 Motion Sport now used by number two son
    2011 Skoda Octavia Scout now with Underground Performance tune
    2010 Jetta 125 tdi dsg for the misses - Impressed
    2006 Polo GTI - Enhanced by some of Gav's magic - Absolutely loving it