Support VWWC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GFB dv+ t9351

GFB dv+ t9351

Howdy. I bought one of these diverters last week as I have read good things about them.
    I read online they are installed on the turbo housing but I can not for the life of me see where? I could probably see more if I dropped the drive shaft but on there web page it says it's a really easy install so I wouldn't imagine if need to do this? Only other thing I thought was maybe there listing is wrong and I need the diverter that sits up on the TIP near the n75? Dunno..?? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I can't find anything online specific to the 9n3.. Thanks

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanbennett1 View Post
    Howdy. I bought one of these diverters last week as I have read good things about them.
    I read online they are installed on the turbo housing but I can not for the life of me see where? I could probably see more if I dropped the drive shaft but on there web page it says it's a really easy install so I wouldn't imagine if need to do this? Only other thing I thought was maybe there listing is wrong and I need the diverter that sits up on the TIP near the n75? Dunno..?? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I can't find anything online specific to the 9n3.. Thanks
    Sounds like the wrong one mate. The DV on the Polo goes into the TIP from the turbo outlet pipe.

Gavin

edit.

It's for the MK5 GTIs and up. So see if you can get a refund and buy a different one.

Forge 008http://www.forgemotorsport.com/content.asp?inc=product&cat=260301&product=FMDV008
    Last edited by h100vw; 05-07-2015 at 01:35 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Pic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shattered! Yeah I'll ask for a refund because the add says its for 9n3 Gti. Thanks again for the help

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanbennett1 View Post

Shattered! Yeah I'll ask for a refund because the add says its for 9n3 Gti. Thanks again for the help

Yeah, advertised for the 9N3; sadly no go. Went through this recently, got my hopes up, only to be dashed.

Users Country Flag
    That's the solenoid ones for the 6R gti's. Won't work

I've got a GFB DV on my 9n3; the one you want is a t9301. I got mine through an australian website here dv+ T9301(25mm Bosch diverter valve replacement)- BOV | Turbo Chargers & Parts | Spares Box Australia . It's very nicely made, is designed to run the "wrong" way around which works better, and in three months I haven't had any dramas (nor expecting any).

Yeah I got it through them but on there eBay page. There not replying to me now :/
    It will probably be a few weeks before I get it swapped over now because I've had to start a dispute to swap it.

I just looked on the GFB website and it even says its compatible with the 9n3 on there.. I can only imagine how many people would have gone through this. I might email them directly but I doubt they will listen.

Users Country Flag

I also was caught out by the wrong info on there site when i bought my polo, just had to swap it for the right 1. Was pretty funny laying under the car looking for where it went :/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast