Thread: Detailed Parts List for 9N3 Polo GTI

Users Country Flag

Detailed Parts List for 9N3 Polo GTI

Hey guys, gals and the others that identify as neither.

In short, I had a coil pack let go (replaced) and the dipstick guide shatter (replaced). Right not I have not reassembled my 2006 9N3 Polo GTI so it remains with the front end off (Mainly because I'm drunk AF and it isnt a good idea to try). I have found several more issues, from the the Crankcase breather tube broken in two, right through to the incorrect bolts holding the front fender on the chassis (bolts and other fixtures throughout this Polo are definitely NOT the ones it came out of the factory with)

What I'm after is a comprehensive list of parts, from bolts and screws right through to the block itself (if possible). While i have the front end off, I'd like to replace as much as possible to mitigate as many future issues as possible.

I apologize for any grammatical issues or offensive material. I've been drinking alot tonight. I'm a single dad with 3 kids and ... Man i needed a drink. lol.

Regards, Karl

Users Country Flag

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Once again, thank you for your quick reply! I noticed on other posts you sometimes supply parts. Do you have a list of things you sell?

Users Country Flag

I dont have a list. Some of those posts will be decades old. I have been on here since 2005.

If you have a specific bits you want ask me. Service stuff and the like. Not trim.

Gavin