Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cracked brake booster line cause boost leaks??

Thanks I just did A 3rd gear pull from 1500rpm up hill holding 18psi but vac is fine now at -20 my n75 should arrive by friday I hope that's the problem.

Users Country Flag
    I doubt you will find a drama with the N75. In my experience, they work or not, nowhere in between.

Users Country Flag
    Hopefully have my own boost leak sorted soon. Maybe take a look at this to see if it's of any help... Missing when cold

Good luck!

Lol well I'm not that excited about my n75 arriving then after knowing that.

Thanks for the link & I can't wait to pressure test my car and good luck with your leak mate

I'm doing a pressure test i can hear a massive leak but can't find it but I did find a few little spots. What's this part called please anyone in 2nd pic below
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cracked brake booster line cause boost leaks??-20200213_143302-jpg   Cracked brake booster line cause boost leaks??-20200213_152522-jpg  

All sorted for the main leak it was the TIP clamp to the turbo it was loose and just tested it at 40psi of pressure and no leaks ��

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikogti View Post
    I'm doing a pressure test i can hear a massive leak but can't find it but I did find a few little spots. What's this part called please anyone in 2nd pic below
    That's the suction jet pump

Thanks heaps mate I just ordered it & that part was bubbling up heaps under pressure

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123