Thread: bjx ecu 1.8t wiring diagram

bjx ecu 1.8t wiring diagram

I need a bjx 1.8t ecu wirring diagram please help.
    Thanks in advance.
    Cheers, Nick

Users Country Flag

Thanks sambb if this helps my tuner sort my tune issues I owe you big time mate thanks once again mate

Users Country Flag

AWP ECU ON A BJX engine..

Read on if you're bothered lol msg below from my tuner from the states. I just copied replied his replies feom my end.

.Hey Nick,

I’ve been doing some testing the past few days, and the tune itself functions as it’s supposed to. All is good there. However, the launch control (2 step) and no lift shift script is not functional. That’s the only hang up though. Once I get that worked out for you, I’ll have it shipped off.

I apologize for taking longer than I expected, stuff gets a little hectic this time of year. Thank you for being patient!

Happy holidays!

^^^tuner

Looks great! I think the 2 step function may not have worked in my car because the AWP might use a different clutch switch. 2 step uses the clutch switch to engage, so if it can’t see the clutch is pressed, it won’t work.

Just know that if you get it and something isn’t right, I will fix it. I won’t leave you with something that’s not perfect.

^^^tuner

I’m going to do some research and see if the clutch switches function differently. It may work fine on your car the way it is, but I don’t really have a way of testing that without sending it to you. Let me see what I can do, and if I can’t find anything, we will go from there. Worst case, I’ll have to send you one to test for me, which is no big deal, the cost of shipping just sucks.

^^^tuner

I will let you know if I need anything, but I think I should just be able to compare the wiring diagrams and go from there. If you have access to a BJX wiring diagram, that would be awesome.

Tuner.

Basically using AWP ECU on my BJX polo for a TUNE FOR MY BJX set up. I want 2step lunch control pops and bangs and no lift shift on my gti and stage 2.

Sorry for the long reply but I won't sell my S3 until this polo is sorted.