Thread: 2006 Polo GTI 9N3 coilover sale

2006 Polo GTI 9N3 coilover sale

Hi there!

I couldn't find the forum to post this, but i recently purchased a pretty run down Polo GTi 2006. I am rescuing it and building it up again.

It has a Fk80 coilover in it. Sadly the right side top spring front is broken.

Does anybody by chance have a spare in the shed or a good second hand coilover et to sell.

Wopuld be great to hear from you guys.

Regards from Alice Springs

Seb

Users Country Flag

Hi Seb,

If the tophat is gone, those are OEM parts which you can buy. If the spring is snapped/gone, I have KW V1 Inox ones I can send you that have just gone unused because one of the shocks is dead. No shop wants to rebuild them because KW is terrible to liaise with (I've tried just to get the parts and they took forever to respond to me)
    This is what they look like

Google Image Result for https://www.kwsuspensions.net/skin/frontend/rwd/kw/images/fwd/static/variant1new/V1_set_image_small-only.jpg

FK Automotive Tuning Shop | Coilover AK Street VW Polo type 9N Yr. 2001-2005 | purchase online
    Are these yours?
    Post a photo up of them, I doubt anyone has any spare set similar to what this photo shows

I was going to sell the rears for $300-350 because they're in pretty good condition and keep the fronts so by all means if you want the full set, I'll regretfully let them all go.

Hope this helps

Cheers
    Jan