Support VWWC

Thread: Pro sport LZT coilovers

Users Country Flag

Pro sport LZT coilovers

Now I know what your going all going to say but...

Pro Sport LZT Coilovers Volkswagen Polo 9N/9N3 All Engines Inc GTI 2002-2009 | eBay

At $600 all round and being a daily driver... Doesn't look like a bad deal...

Remembering I'm not tracking. I'm cost/value.... They will presumably be better than stock suspension and this with all the pro sport purple bushes should stop most body roll in my conditions.. also not looking to "dump" it on its ass I would only be looking to lower very slightly if any at all. I want to keep the stock sleeper look... More so would want to eliminate axle tramping and I'd assume with the bushes these would be good enough?

Users Country Flag
    The exact fact that it will be a daily driver makes it worse. Because you will feel the road constantly and hate yourself for cheaping out on these. B8's and Eibach springs are still better than $1000 Vogtland Coilovers.
    If you really want something better, I'm running Yellow Speed Racing coils that are fully adjustable and heck, those are absolutely mint for their price point.
    Given my brother is looking for another car and will be selling his once he's done so, will have B8's, Weitec springs(now owned by Eibach) and a full whiteline swaybar kit for sale. Think that's all that's left from the car right now
    I've also got some boost gauge shrouds that fit in the stock vent. Have a new 3D printer coming so will make another batch up given some demand lol.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Yeah I questioned myself throughout the day about that one

Users Country Flag
    mate if you can get a set of B8's for your car through Jan I'd jump at it. They dont come up often. They will outhandle that kit you were looking at by way of damping alone and do it without the banging, crashing and rattles. With the Weitec springs (were they my old ones Jan?) which arent too low in the front and particularly the rear anti roll bar (which is a definite must) it'll be a sled.

Users Country Flag
    Oh yeah I have an APR R1 diverter valve if you havent already got one lined up. Nothing wrong with it, just prefer the turbosmart piston one that I've run on all my cars is all.

Users Country Flag
    Yeah they are your old ones, still have them
    Are an absolute marvel those springs!!

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Yeah ok ill listen to you guys with the coilovers.

Cheers but I've already ordered the gfb one