Support VWWC

Thread: Calling for Polo 6n1 1.6 1998 spare parts

Calling for Polo 6n1 1.6 1998 spare parts

Hi.
    I have a Polo 6n1 1.6 1998 model. I have previously posted about a persistent misfire. Anyway I've pulled the head off and doing the timing belt at the same time. I'm after a few spares. The 2 fuel hose in particular (both delivery and return) part numbers are 032 133 723p and 032 133 699p. Maybe require some more parts of anyone has wrecked one. Thanks.

Users Country Flag
    Pontif on here has a nice stockpile of 6N1 parts.

He'd be the guy to talk to.
    '07 Transporter 1.9 TDI
    '01 Beetle 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Umai Naa!! View Post
    Pontif on here has a nice stockpile of 6N1 parts.

He'd be the guy to talk to.
    no worries.. im sure ill have them some where... my etka is playing up, can you please post a pic of the hoses you want
    My Car(s): 2011 6R TSI Comfortline (Pepper Silver),
    If you're in need of any 6n1 parts, odds are that I am going to have them (dismantling 2 at the moment)

fuel hoses

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Calling for Polo 6n1 1.6 1998 spare parts-win_20150831_154943-jpg  

Thanks Pontiff. I've tried to upload photos on here but no luck. I find this site difficult to use. Could you please email me at nevinafrica@gmail.com and I can then send you the pics that way. The 2 fuel lines I need go from the inlet manifold, down under the manifold itself and up to connect to metal pipes on the LH side of the fire wall. One is delivery and the other is a return I assume. I'm still having problems finding this fault, hopefully getting the valves cleaned does the trick. Otherwise I might need to try another wiring harness if you have one of those. Thanks mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevalenko View Post
    Thanks Pontiff. I've tried to upload photos on here but no luck. I find this site difficult to use. Could you please email me at nevinafrica@gmail.com and I can then send you the pics that way. The 2 fuel lines I need go from the inlet manifold, down under the manifold itself and up to connect to metal pipes on the LH side of the fire wall. One is delivery and the other is a return I assume. I'm still having problems finding this fault, hopefully getting the valves cleaned does the trick. Otherwise I might need to try another wiring harness if you have one of those. Thanks mate.
    I know the ones that you mean, ill send you a pic of an engine bay and you can point them out.. one of them as you say goes around to the fuel rail on the right hand side and the other one... well i cant remember where that goes but ill check a car tonight.. im sure ill have them
    My Car(s): 2011 6R TSI Comfortline (Pepper Silver),
    If you're in need of any 6n1 parts, odds are that I am going to have them (dismantling 2 at the moment)

See pics above. I don't need the shoe. Haha. Both hoses run beside each other. My car is a 1.6l petrol 6n1. Thanks