Support VWWC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 84 mk2 polo.

Users Country Flag

Oh man, I am totally in love with that car. So freaking cool.

Users Country Flag
    Hi I just bought this very car for Pick A Part Wellington, it seems a real shame to break it up anyone want to save it? its had loads of work done to it and looks the same as in the photos, we will sell it complete and the reg is on hold. email me or call 0800 789 000 and ask for Ben and I will try to help you to save it from the jaws of the crusher!!!!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie safari View Post
    Hi I just bought this very car for Pick A Part Wellington, it seems a real shame to break it up anyone want to save it? its had loads of work done to it and looks the same as in the photos, we will sell it complete and the reg is on hold. email me or call 0800 789 000 and ask for Ben and I will try to help you to save it from the jaws of the crusher!!!!
    how much would you want for it?
    VW: it aint just a car, its a way of life
    There are few things more satisfying in life than finding a solution to a problem and implementing it
    My Blog: tinkererstales.blogspot.com.au

Users Country Flag

Polo Mk1

I think they have a $800 price tag on it but it may be negotiable, seems a real shame to see it crushed,its still got some wof and reg left but I'm not sure how much pop down and take a look at it at pick a part, 2 eastern hutt road, wont be for sale for long as their already getting parts enquiries
    Last edited by charlie safari; 22-07-2011 at 12:07 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie safari View Post
    I think they have a $800 price tag on it but it may be negotiable, seems a real shame to see it crushed,its still got some wof and reg left but I'm not sure how much pop down and take a look at it at pick a part, 2 eastern hutt road, wont be for sale for long as their already getting parts enquiries
    kinda hard mate, I live in Melbourne Shame to break such a cool little car
    VW: it aint just a car, its a way of life
    There are few things more satisfying in life than finding a solution to a problem and implementing it
    My Blog: tinkererstales.blogspot.com.au

Users Country Flag

84 Polo in need of love

Yeah bro
    Breaks my heart to wreck such a cool little car its why I posted on here in the hope that someone will step up and save it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12