Support VWWC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Victorian Volkswagen Wreckers List Name & Numbers.

this is sooo use full! your a legend racerrachy!!!!!
    For Sale my Black VW bora 4motion - http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/...D-2186743&Cr=3

Users Country Flag
    Great List!!

I just moved to Melbourne and was looking for something like this.

Much appreciated

Tedd

Users Country Flag
    Has anyone taken their vw to volksking in airport west? These guys are around the corner from my work, so if they are good it would be alot easier then having to travel an hour to volkspower in burwood

Users Country Flag
    I just google searched VW wreckers in Melbourne and this link was one of the first on the list..

I thought I would check it out and indeed it is a very good list...I was just about to say thank you when I noticed what was written in the address under Volks Affair in Springvale.."Ching Ching"??? Are you for real??? What kind of an ignorant, small minded racist comment is that?!

If you think that was amusing then think again pal..I was offended by this rude racial slur..and what is more disgraceful as this list comes up so easily in a google search for all to see.

Then I go through all the rhubarb to join this forum and agree to the "rules" regarding community values etc..amazing how this little jibe snuck through though..

So you can keep your stinking list and your forum too...I think i will go and find a bunch of motoring enthusiasts who don't condone racism (in whatever form it takes)

Happy motoring..and i think i'll stick with my Chrysler or Jaguar or BMW's ..

Users Country Flag
    Wow? Sorry but a little overboard yeh?
    I don't think what he had wrote is something racist.. I mean, people have said alot worse things about my background, jus about as light hearted as that.. And it's meant to be taken lightly as a bit of fun. If everyone was to jump on the defensive for every little racial joke, everyone one would find it hard to develop comoradary with someone of a different background. Don't you think?

I would agree 100% with you IF it was more of a blatant attack on your nationality.. But it's not.

Brighten up a little mate!

Great list. Thanks for posting it. It was the first page I bookmarked after I bought my vw.

'st anger' makes a decent point. Not about the OP being racist because it's a pretty benign aside, but since googling 'vw wrecker melbourne' gets you this page first, you may as well edit it out to save insulting anyone else.

Users Country Flag
    thanks for this really helpfull, just went to prestige eurotoy autoparts, it was good could of spent a fortune if i needed to

Exclamation Dont use Dandy Volks

Just got off the phone with a member of staff at dandy volks and was one of the shortest and rudest conversations I have ever had. All I wanted to know if the problem I had would be a quick 5 second fix by my self or if I should take it to the garage but as I asked him if he could help me he hung up on me saying "you are a waist of time ..."

DANDY VOLKS worst VW place in melbourne.

Users Country Flag

Some have been around a while.

Thank you so much, for this thread. It was the first listing which came up when I searched 'VW Wreckers Melbourne'. Interesting to see that some of the places my husband used, back in the 70s, are still around.

This is a wonderful resource as I set about converting my van. It sure saved me a great deal of searching.

Lifey
    Last edited by Lifemagician; 15-02-2014 at 01:24 PM.

Users Country Flag

Hey bit late to the conversation, I had to get a used cat convertor (new ones expensive) for my Polo recently. All the local vw wreckers (I'm in Sydney) didn't have one, ended up finding one at foxlisted, they connected me with a wrecker in qld which had one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12