Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: reccomendations on vw village?

ventogirl Guest

reccomendations on vw village?

Hello everyone!
    I was just wondering if anyone has been to VW Village (Anzac Parade, Kensington)? Any good?
    Thanks!

Had some minor work done on my MKV R32 the other day. Friendly courteous staff.

very good vibe from them. i will be taking my car back to them when 15k service is due.
    BLUE MKV R32 DSG

gpk_gti Guest
    although I have never had my car done there,ive heard alot of good things about them!!!

ventogirl Guest
    thanks guys
    my boyfriend actually found out what was wrong..
    the oil pressure sensor was cracked
    didn't end up having to go to the mechanics

sorry to bring old post back

has anyone service their car recently with vwvillage? are they good?

thanks

Didn't stamp my log book or reset the service reminder and while labour cost for the servicing is cheap but labour for replacing my brakes seem a little excessive. If I didn't needed to get it done quickly I think I would've gone to Seb instead.

Quote Originally Posted by mini2 View Post
    If I didn't needed to get it done quickly I think I would've gone to Seb instead.
    thanks for the respond mini2, what is Seb?

Hey i can do all vw log book servicing and service the car to specifications i have been working on vws for 10years this year i can help you what ever your needs are.

Users Country Flag
    I had the 15.000 km service done by VW Village and was happy with the service and price. They picked up some warranty issues that were dealt with by the VW dealer under warranty, will be back for my next service.
    mk VI GTI, manual, reflex silver, basic

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mini2 View Post
    Didn't stamp my log book or reset the service reminder and while labour cost for the servicing is cheap but labour for replacing my brakes seem a little excessive. If I didn't needed to get it done quickly I think I would've gone to Seb instead.
    I know it's an old post, but I'm also wondering who/where is "SEB"? I'm looking for recomendations besides VW Village too..
    Dark Grey Mk4 Golf, 1.8T GTI conversion, APR stage 1, stock air intake, FMIC, 3" to 2.5" Exhaust, FK AK Street Coils, Black 18" (Avant Garde M310's ?), tinted tails, ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast