Support VWWC

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: reccomendations on vw village?

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by veew View Post
    Any recent feedback on VW Village? Had a read through their google reviews and the negative ones sound legitimate. Doesn't really instill confidence. The positive reviews are good though...

Where did you go in the meantime Johnte?
    VW village put a broken and sticky taped coil pack back into my golf r after a major service that they misquoted me on.

Told me they would charge me to fix the issue after it was misfiring like crazy and to goto VW Warranty.. took my car off the road for 2 weeks, a dead battery and then time at VW warranty sent me a photo of a sticky taped coil and rang VW village to which they did not dispute and spent the 5 minutes to replace the coil.

had a big write up about it on here but it was deleted, unfortunately a mod here has a problem with people being scared off dodgy operators working on their expensive vehicles.
    2015 GOLF R. 98 OCTANE FUEL & 2 BOTTLES OF OCTANE BOOSTER ON EVERY TANK.

Quote Originally Posted by amunra View Post
    VW village put a broken and sticky taped coil pack back into my golf r after a major service that they misquoted me on.

Told me they would charge me to fix the issue after it was misfiring like crazy and to goto VW Warranty.. took my car off the road for 2 weeks, a dead battery and then time at VW warranty sent me a photo of a sticky taped coil and rang VW village to which they did not dispute and spent the 5 minutes to replace the coil.

had a big write up about it on here but it was deleted, unfortunately a mod here has a problem with people being scared off dodgy operators working on their expensive vehicles.
    Thanks for the feedback, it certainly helps me in my decision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current:
    2017 Mk2 Tiguan 162TSI, R-line, White
    2020 Mk7.5 Golf R Wagon, White

Users Country Flag

no worries brother, with their ****ty service and ethics , BILL in particular... noone should take their cars to them, smartarses.
    2015 GOLF R. 98 OCTANE FUEL & 2 BOTTLES OF OCTANE BOOSTER ON EVERY TANK.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234