This is a bit of a weird one. I currently own a MK7 VW Golf R, it is located and registered in the UK but turns out the vehicle was built for the Australian market and therefore it has an Australian head unit and spec.

I have been in contact with VW UK and my local dealer, and they have informed me that I will need a SD card from Australia for it to work on my headunit, is it possible I could order a West Europe or Europe SD card from an Aussie parts department for it to work on my headunit.

Can anyone advise?