Support VWWC

Thread: Milltek from Pumaspeed

Users Country Flag

Milltek from Pumaspeed

Hello VWWatercoolers

I'm hoping that maybe someone have actually bought something from Pumaspeed (Milltek Exhausts from the UK's largest Stockist - Milltek Exhaust by Pumaspeed) before. Their prices including shipping to Australia is very competitive.

A friend is keen on making a purchase for a catback and I'm keen on buying the non-resonated pipe to replace my current resonator in my catback setup.

Cheers
    [Current] Audi A4 B8 MY2013 2.0T Quattro - Lava Grey, Black Edition, S-Line, 19" TT-RS Wheels

[SOLD] Golf GTI MK6 MY2011.5 - Candy White, 5-Door, Manual, Sunroof, Park Assist, 9W7 Bluetooth RVC, MDI, Dynaudio, RossTech MicroCAN, Bluefin Stage 2, LED Tails, VW Racing Panel Air Filter, 3" Eurojet Downpipe, Milltek non-Resonated Catback

Users Country Flag
    Ancient thread revival sorry, but same question re people's experiences with Pumaspeed. Looking to get a Milltek resonated centre section to go with the downpipe I already have. Thanks.

Users Country Flag

Well, despite not getting a reply to an enquiry I made, I took the plunge and ordered a centre section for the Polo two weeks ago. Since then, the status has sat there saying "Waiting for parts" and I haven't had any response to my request for an update. So it has not been the best of starts. Fingers crossed they pull theirs and get the thing in the mail soon.