Thread: Good VW mechanic NSW Central Coast

Users Country Flag

Good VW mechanic NSW Central Coast

Can anyone guide me in the direction of a competent VW mechanic on the New South Wales Central Coast?

Cheers

Users Country Flag

Good VW mechanic NSW Central Coast

Euro Centre @ Tuggerah. Never used them but have seen them be recommended previously.

Autowerks @ Wyong. My friend has used this mechanic for years to service his Porsche Cayman, then 2x Golf R's.

Gosford European Car Servicing @ West Gosford. My brother in law uses this mechanic for general servicing, and recently used him to do a full rebuild on his Mk6 GTI engine after an oil starvation issue killed the original engine.
    Last edited by Lucas_R; 09-12-2020 at 08:17 AM.
    2015 Mk7 GTI Performance
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Users Country Flag
    I do a bit a of weekend work, depending on what you need I might be abe to help you out

Users Country Flag
    Hi, I have a 2011 Yeti with TDI + 6 speed manual that requires a 200K service I am told I need a timing belt and from reading posts on this site I may as well install a water pump at the same time. Are you interested in this job, I live in the Lake Macquarie area but can travel to central coast easily.

Thanks

Mike
    Last edited by lakeyeti; 21-06-2021 at 05:21 PM.

Hi there,

Any update in this thread? I'm in the same situation right now, I have a thrusted mechanic in Sydney (when I was living and working there) but now I’m seeking someone here in the Coast to take my car to and not being too overpriced.

Cheers,

Guto.
    Golf Wagon MK7 (90TSI) - Mods: 110TSI Turbo upgrade, ECU (140kw) and TCU Stage 1, Eibach Pro-Kit, MIB2 Upgrade, Cadiz 19", GTI PP Sway bars upgrade F/R, Full GTI Tartan interior, GTI colour Cluster, R's Bi-Xenon with AFS retrofit, Passat B8 Steering wheel w/ paddle shifters.
    More to come...