Support VWWC

Thread: Good VW mechanic NSW Central Coast

Users Country Flag

Good VW mechanic NSW Central Coast

Can anyone guide me in the direction of a competent VW mechanic on the New South Wales Central Coast?

Cheers

Users Country Flag

Good VW mechanic NSW Central Coast

Euro Centre @ Tuggerah. Never used them but have seen them be recommended previously.

Autowerks @ Wyong. My friend has used this mechanic for years to service his Porsche Cayman, then 2x Golf R's.

Gosford European Car Servicing @ West Gosford. My brother in law uses this mechanic for general servicing, and recently used him to do a full rebuild on his Mk6 GTI engine after an oil starvation issue killed the original engine.
    Last edited by Lucas_R; 09-12-2020 at 08:17 AM.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Users Country Flag
    I do a bit a of weekend work, depending on what you need I might be abe to help you out

Users Country Flag
    Hi, I have a 2011 Yeti with TDI + 6 speed manual that requires a 200K service I am told I need a timing belt and from reading posts on this site I may as well install a water pump at the same time. Are you interested in this job, I live in the Lake Macquarie area but can travel to central coast easily.

Thanks

Mike
    Last edited by lakeyeti; 21-06-2021 at 05:21 PM.

Hi there,

Any update in this thread? I'm in the same situation right now, I have a thrusted mechanic in Sydney (when I was living and working there) but now I’m seeking someone here in the Coast to take my car to and not being too overpriced.

Cheers,

Guto.
    Golf Wagon MK7 (90 92TSI) - Mods: 110TSI Turbo upgrade, ECU and TCU Stage 2, Eibach Pro-Kit, Pretoria 19", GTI PP Sway bars upgrade F/R, Full GTI Tartan interior, GTI colour Cluster, R's Bi-Xenon with AFS retrofit, GTI 312mm front brake upgrade.
    More to come...