Thread: Cheap and reliable shipping from the US

Users Country Flag

Cheap and reliable shipping from the US

Hi all,

I've recently brought some parts (suspension refresh kit and a few minor tools) in from ECS Tuning in the US. Their shipping was horrendously expensive (USD$130 or so), so I sought alternatives, and came across these guys:

http://www.priceusa.com.au

They arrange to purchase the stuff you're buying in the US, and then ship it to you in Australia. They take 5% of the value of the goods you buy as payment, and then pass on their very reasonable shipping rates. What would have cost me more than $700 direct from ECS (parts and shipping) ended up costing me $550, so I'm pretty impressed.

They're not just cheap either - their communication was excellent, keeping you updated throughout the entire process, from order to delivery. Once the parts arrived in their US location and were on-shipped, I was given a Fedex tracking number, and the parts arrived in four days (shipped on the 8th May, arrived 12th May)!

Well worth considering if you need to bring parts in from the US.
    Nothing to see here...

good news story Manaz.

Crowds like this are also good where a local US seller will not export goods. so they act as a US agent for you.
    2007 Audi RS4 with: APR ECU Upgrade; JHM Quick Shifter; Milltek Catback and Downpipes; KW V3 Coilovers; Argon Creative Carbon Fibre Splitters