Thread: VW Watercooled Forum & Gold Coast VW

Users Country Flag

VW Watercooled Forum & Gold Coast VW

Fellow VW Watercooled members,

As of now I have parted ways with Gold Coast VW and moving to another Quality VW Product, Audi.

I have been with Gold Coast Vw for over 4 years and now have a new opportunity which I am seizing on the Sunshine Coast. I will be managing the Audi Centre in Currumundi know as Audi Centre Sunshine Coast.

So, I haven't completely left, but would like to let you all know how you can continue to contact the team at Gold Coast VW.

The assistant manager there is Kylie Morris and she has been there for the same amount of time as myself, and is very knowledgable and will continue to maintain the high quality standards that I have strived to.

Her contact details are (07) 55838818 or kyliem@goldcoastvolkswagen.com.au.

So, I would like to thank EVERYONE for all of your support, it has been awesome. You can find me at Audi Centre Sunshine Coast should you need to contact me and my team for a new Audi

Thanks again

Regards,

Rob McGrail

Gold Coast Volkswagen (07) 5583 8818

Users Country Flag
    Onwards and upwards mate!

You can always join up again with a new name..

All the best at Audi.

Gavin

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoastVolkswagen View Post
    Fellow VW Watercooled members,

As of now I have parted ways with Gold Coast VW and moving to another Quality VW Product, Audi.

I have been with Gold Coast Vw for over 4 years and now have a new opportunity which I am seizing on the Sunshine Coast. I will be managing the Audi Centre in Currumundi know as Audi Centre Sunshine Coast.

So, I haven't completely left, but would like to let you all know how you can continue to contact the team at Gold Coast VW.

The assistant manager there is Kylie Morris and she has been there for the same amount of time as myself, and is very knowledgable and will continue to maintain the high quality standards that I have strived to.

Her contact details are (07) 55838818 or kyliem@goldcoastvolkswagen.com.au.

So, I would like to thank EVERYONE for all of your support, it has been awesome. You can find me at Audi Centre Sunshine Coast should you need to contact me and my team for a new Audi

Thanks again

Regards,

Rob McGrail

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Quote Originally Posted by h100vw View Post
    Onwards and upwards mate!

You can always join up again with a new name..

All the best at Audi.

Gavin
    Cheers Gavin, Will do!

Gold Coast Volkswagen (07) 5583 8818