Tried posting this in Parts for Sale but couldn't load pics. If mods want to move this to correct area then all good.

I made this turbo muffler as part of an IHI Mk6 turbo conversion I'm doing on a 1.8T 20V. I wanted to get away from those bayonet fittings where the turbo intercooler pipe clicks to the turbo and also open up the exit from the turbo muffler from 40mm to 2inch. So I removed the 90 degree leg and welded on a 2inch (51mm) exit pipe. So that can be a 51mm elbow or reducing elbows from 51mm up to 2.5inch are commonly available. After that the whole assembly was spun on the lathe to transition the OEM 39mm diameter at base of the canister out to 2inch. I ended up not using it on my build because it was going to send the 90 degree elbow pipe straight into my Polo's chassis rail but I've seen these sold by ECS, 034 etc so will fit a Mk6 Golf.
Keep in mind this was done to get rid of leaky click fittings in the IC pipe and to free up the constricted 40mm elbow running off the stock IHI Rhf5H so that it will flow better. It does however retain the turbo muffler aspect.
So I'm selling it with a brand new factory O-ring for 50 bucks if anyone wants it. The OE turbo muff castings are pretty turd so its not a work of welding art but is totally functional and plug n play and cheap if anyone wants it.

turbo muffler 'click' fitting deleted-img_0005-jpgturbo muffler 'click' fitting deleted-img_0003-jpgturbo muffler 'click' fitting deleted-img_0006-jpg