Support VWWC

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: The Official VWW VCDS Tweak Library

I used to think the same and had them set individually, until someone at VW changed/reset it when the car was serviced. I find very easy to lower both mirrors together as I'm slowing down in preparation to reverse.

If you need to adjust individually, just get the right side how you like it (which moves both), then change to L and fix that side up, since both mirrors only move when it's pointing to R (or drivers side). My only gripe is that the left side doesn't always keep pace with the right side, so when I raise the mirrors again, the left side doesn't go up as much as the right side Perhaps someone else could test this to see if it's just my car.

I was able to activate the Coming Home lighting function & the Emergency Braking Hazard Lights:

(from: VWVortex.com - Emergency Brake Feature with LED tails)

...Unfortunately the 'automatic close windows when locking doors' function (one touch) & the needle sweep are not available to select for my model.
    captain courteous enjoys vag

Some very interesting new tweaks have been documented on golfmk6.com here.

Amongst the highlights are:

• Electronic Differential Lock (XDS) Strength
    • Torque Steer Compensation (TSC)
    • Driver Steering Recommendation (DSR)
    • Brake Assist Threshold Adjustment

The former two in particular look pretty juicy. I've created a thread on them.
    2008 MkV Volkswagen Golf R32 DSG
    2005 MkV Volkswagen Golf 2.0 FSI Auto
    Sold: 2015 8V Audi S3 Sedan Manual
    Sold: 2010 MkVI Volkswagen Golf GTI DSG

Please feel free to add the coding summaries/screenshot and a link to the posts on the first page

Anyone in Darwin on here with one these cables for 2011 Polo GTI? I would like to code up my new Bluetooth module after installation.

I will more than happily compensate you for your time with poison of your choice!

Quote Originally Posted by alik View Post
    Anyone in Darwin on here with one these cables for 2011 Polo GTI? I would like to code up my new Bluetooth module after installation.

I will more than happily compensate you for your time with poison of your choice!
    http://www.vwwatercooled.org.au/foru...elp-27504.html
    2008 MkV Volkswagen Golf R32 DSG
    2005 MkV Volkswagen Golf 2.0 FSI Auto
    Sold: 2015 8V Audi S3 Sedan Manual
    Sold: 2010 MkVI Volkswagen Golf GTI DSG

Thanks AdamD. Tried but no success! So ordered a cable and posted there for anyone looking for help - for good measure.

Hey guys! I'm trying to disable the bluetooth touch adaptor on my Polo TSi MY12.5 so that I can use a Bury S9 dock instead. Does anyone have experience doing this? I'm in the Melbourne CBD area but willing to drive and happy to compensate with liquor! PM me if you can help. Cheers!

Users Country Flag
    Would it be worth the punt trying one of these from eBay?
    VAG 409 1 OBD2 USB Cable Auto Scanner Scan Tool Audi VW w VCDS Software | eBay
    2014 GTI | Pure White | Manual | Sunroof | DAP | Dog sleeping on back seat |

Depends on what you expect from it — there's quite a list of "doesn't work withs"

Despite the cost, it's hard to go past the Rosstech product.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast