Page 42 of 336 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: The official I have ordered/received my new MKVI thread

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by coreying View Post
    If you don't spend the $1200, then at least take the 17's to get painted so that they look like the 18's
    haha good one !

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Picked up my GTI today. It's phenominal. The amount of power and torque available on demand is great, get a real rush everytime i put down the foot. Sales guys were great, ran me through all i needed to know..
    So much driving done today! Will post photo's up soon!
    congrats, yeah blows me away too every time put foot down aswell ! and I've had mine 2 weeks ! was only thinking the other day what a blast it is to drive. So something keep enjoying for a while I think.

look forward to your pics !

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by emuexport View Post
    Which dealer was that? My dealer doesnt bother calling me. I guess money in the bank (contract signed) means dont worry about after sales as they already have the cash? They'll have to pull some major rabbits out of the hat to get me to buy there again. Lesson learnt.
    I called them up to get the VIN and she told me it was due today... I checked ont he tracker and it arrived on Saturda actually.... I had been dealing with the finance manager and so he didn't really have an idea of where to get those details but I had been chatting with the corporate division who gave me the details. I am getting it from Osborne Park Volkswagen.

Quote Originally Posted by Peteaussi View Post
    I called them up to get the VIN and she told me it was due today... I checked ont he tracker and it arrived on Saturda actually.... I had been dealing with the finance manager and so he didn't really have an idea of where to get those details but I had been chatting with the corporate division who gave me the details. I am getting it from Osborne Park Volkswagen.
    Ahh I thought they were calling you and was of course surprised. I am getting mine from Osborne Park as well not the best service so far will see if they can win me over by delivery.

Users Country Flag
    mine arrives on a ship to aus 5th of may then 2 weeks for rego and tinted windows so on...i so need a car!
    GTI carbon steel g, leather, mdi, A.C.C., park parallel assist & RVC, dynaudio, sunroof, R-tails, RNS510, 9WZ, LED reg

Users Country Flag
    Sounds like all our GTI's are on the same boat. Mine's due at PK tomorrow (5th) also..
    2019 BMW M3 CS

Quote Originally Posted by night_flight View Post
    mine arrives on a ship to aus 5th of may then 2 weeks for rego and tinted windows so on...i so need a car!
    Not long now !
    118TSI, DSG, Candy White, Sunroof, RCD510, Dynaudio, USB + iPod cable, Reversing Camera, Adaptive Chassis Control, Prem. Bluetooth, Fogs, Tint and Mats.

For those with a car on the Asian Dynasty, it is now due into Melb 2 days earlier (28/5) than original schedule - must have a tail wind and surfing on a big swell
    Anybody else have a car on this barge?
    MY10 Golf GTI - Candy White - DSG - 18" Detroits - Leather

Users Country Flag
    So the stupid Toreador is just floating around moving further and further away from Brisbane even though it was due to dock this morning.

Must be some clerical error and there is no space for it to dock at the moment so it's just sitting there floating further up the coast.

I just want my car damnit!

Quote Originally Posted by Beaker
    Tracked mine with the VIN no:

Due in Port Kembla 2nd June abord the Asian Dynasty

How did we ever get by pre internet?
    Hopefully mine is on this one. Got the VIN number today but doesn't show up on tracking yet (hope it didn't miss the boat )
    Ex- 2010 Golf GTI
    Ex - 2015 Skoda Yeti
    Soon - 2016 Tiguan

Quote Originally Posted by team_v View Post
    So the stupid Toreador is just floating around moving further and further away from Brisbane even though it was due to dock this morning.

Must be some clerical error and there is no space for it to dock at the moment so it's just sitting there floating further up the coast.

I just want my car damnit!
    It dropped my car off at Pt Kembla yesterday.

dealer reckons 15 business days for clearing customs, rego, and pre delivery. Im hoping for 21/5, but im hoping they try to give a worse case scenario, and it will be sooner.

Page 42 of 336 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast