Support VWWC

Thread: MK6 CAVD need help with P0238

Users Country Flag

MK6 CAVD need help with P0238

Hi, I have been recently experiencing a lot of problems with my boost/ boost sensors and need some help pinpointing to the problem. The problem first started out when the interchange between the turbo charger and the superchager the engine would jolt, loosing pressure in the intake. I fixed this problem as it was just the N249 Valve and connector. I am now having trouble with the error code P0238 - 000 - Signal too high - intermittent - MIL ON. This is referring to the g31 sensor which I believe is located on a plastic tube around the area of the supercharger and one of the pulleys towards the firewall of the car. Is there anyway I can test this sensor/ clean it or would it be best to replace it?

I Also have suspicions that my N75 Valve has a fault with it as well, does anyone know the symptoms of an N75 valve failure?

If anyone can help me with my problem, It would really be appreciated, THANKS!

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    I have fixed the problem. For those who are having the same issues, I managed to get away with just cleaning it with MAP sensor cleaner, and it worked

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JZULU View Post
    I have fixed the problem. For those who are having the same issues, I managed to get away with just cleaning it with MAP sensor cleaner, and it worked
    Nothing better than being able to fix something yourself - well done.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler