Quote Originally Posted by Mountainman View Post
And of course you can have an opinion and it has to be correct but not me?
Well mine is that the indicator should be changed to the oppisite side of the gearchange depending on whether it is right or left hand drive. The Japanese manufacturers don't seem to have too much trouble with that concept.
I'm sorry, but apart from the one post in jest where I said in response to you "Well then fine. I think all Australian/Asian manufacturers should change their indicators to the left so it matches the American and European cars", where have I ever said your opinion on which side of the steering wheel you like the indicator stalk is wrong?

How would ANYONE prove that someone's opinion on their personal likes or dislikes is wrong?

I have only ever asked you NOT to post assertions ergonomics or financial motives without providing evidence. You also keep going on now about how it should be regulated and that it should follow your opinion rather than be regulated based on where the majority of indicator stalks are...

I've had enough of going over this so I think I'm just going to close the thread.