Support VWWC

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Golf R Specifications and Prices - 2nd Edition

Quote Originally Posted by DreamensioN View Post
    Well - the RRP of my car was $70k, and I got it down to $63100 drive away. Anything below $65k I was happy with (seeing as these cars are pretty much selling themselves) - so at this price, I'm stoaked!
    That's all that matters mate! Plenty have paid more and some have paid less, but I've totally fogotten about both the long wait (pre order in jan/feb) and the price lol. They're both completely irrelevant now

Users Country Flag
    Hi dreamension, thats a pretty good price when you consider how some dealers are going shy on Golf R deals lately. Mine was RRP of almost $70,500, and I got it for a bottle of Johnny Blue under $60k. It was a bonus for me too, I would have paid up to $64k I reckon.

Mate, top luck with the upcoming wait. I'm fine right now, but once I get a build date (I ordered 2 months ago) and I know the show's on the road I think I will start chwing my fingers off.
    Volkswagen Golf MkVI .:R Fully optioned, bar Recaro's & RVC CANCELLED (Sadly)

DRIVING: 2011 Renault Megane RenaultSport 250 Cup Trophee (Fully Optioned)

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Guys, please keep the "what ship you are on/I'm on" and the "when you are/Iam taking delivery" conversations to their respective threads. This is simply for R pricing and specs questions. Cheers.

p.s. I deleted a few off topic posts

How's this sound?

Golf R
    White
    3 dr Manual
    ACC
    MDI
    $51500 driveaway?

Seems like not much, but they are in demand.
    Audi S3. Sold
    Golf R. Sold
    Citroen DS3 Dsport. Sold
    2016 Skoda Octavia RS Wagon.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    I calculate that as being around $55832.50 on the roads in NSW with the standard $2995 dealer delivery and $80 plates - so that's around 7.76% discount - or $4332.50. As you said, it doesn't sound like much, but it is practically base and they are very much in demand with current waiting times being 6 to 9 months.

Is this one in stock, or on the way, or is it a fresh factory order?

Not in stock, factory order.

I'm not too upset at the price to be honest. I'm pretty sure I'll go for it. Just have to decide whether to go blue or white.

Don't want to get too carried away with extras. I have leather at the moment, and am happy without it (slide around on track), sunroof is meh, soundsystem is a bit meh as well.
    Audi S3. Sold
    Golf R. Sold
    Citroen DS3 Dsport. Sold

Users Country Flag
    If you do go for it, I'd be interested to hear what they tell you the estimated wait time is.
    My car: MY18 Arteon
    My car #2: MY22 Volvo XC40 Pure Electric
    Her car: MY22 Skoda Octavia Limited Edition Wagon

I'll let you know Friday arvo, it's when I'm putting the deposit down by the looks of things.
    Audi S3. Sold
    Golf R. Sold
    Citroen DS3 Dsport. Sold

Users Country Flag
    Yes, same as that. I'd love to know what the current wait time for an R is off the boat...

Guest1306 Guest

Cars ordered this month will arrive July/August. You can no longer amend a car in the ordering system. Once its ordered that is it. Some of you guys are going to have to either comprimise on your needs/wants and pick something on the way or else wait the 5 - 7 months for a car. Anybody quoting earlier than that for a custom build is filling you with tihs backwards......

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast