Page 163 of 171 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1704

Thread: Golf GTI Mark VI Specifications and Prices

Users Country Flag

the ACC is worth waiting in my opinion
    2012 Golf GTI CW ACC BiXenon

Quote Originally Posted by andrew7 View Post
    G'day Guys

I've got the option to jump on a fully loaded up GTI (my order is months away) and wanted an opinion on the price I've been offered (after all there are some serious negotiators on this forum!). I have standard corp discount. Vehicle details as follows:

2012 5-dr DSG GTI with:
    Bi-xenons
    Sat Nav and Dynaudio (what is the bundled price of this?)
    Detroits
    Sunroof
    Leather.

Price I've got is $53,000 on road. (on road price w/o discount on this as far as I can guesstimate is about $59,000 tho dealer says $61.5k!).

I think he can do a bit better, but your thoughts would be appreciated.

cheers

Andrew
    Was that corporate or corporate plus discount?

2012 5-dr DSG GTI with:
    Bi-xenons
    Detroits
    Sunroof
    Leather.

Price I've got is $53,000 on road. (on road price w/o discount on this as far as I can guesstimate is about $59,000 tho dealer says $61.5k!).
    Seems like a reasonably keen price to me. That's fairly close in percentage terms to the deal I got for my GTI with Corporate discount, although I did order on launch day 2009. In SA there's less competition so I needed to get interstate prices to bring to the table first.
    2008 MkV Volkswagen Golf R32 DSG
    2005 MkV Volkswagen Golf 2.0 FSI Auto
    Sold: 2015 8V Audi S3 Sedan Manual
    Sold: 2010 MkVI Volkswagen Golf GTI DSG

Users Country Flag
    G'day Guys

I've got the option to jump on a fully loaded up GTI (my order is months away) and wanted an opinion on the price I've been offered (after all there are some serious negotiators on this forum!). I have standard corp discount. Vehicle details as follows:

2012 5-dr DSG GTI with:
    Bi-xenons
    Detroits
    Sunroof
    Leather.

I think he can do a bit better, but your thoughts would be appreciated.

cheers

Andrew
    As suggested by some members here - Buy R for the same price.

Yes buy R but you may have to give up on Sat Nav, Dynaudio, Sunroof, Leather...depends what you want...

Good luck.
    GTI BY & MY 12.5 - 5 Door
    DSG, Carbon Steel, Bi-xenon, 18inch Detroit, ACC, Sunroof, RVC, Leather, Dynaudio & Window tint. GOT IT

Users Country Flag
    Satnav is always something you can put in later for less anyway. You can grab a good 2012 VW RNS510 for about $900-1200 on ebay (as i did)
    MY16 Octavia RS 162 Race Blue Combi

MY12 Skoda Octavia RS 147 Black Combi - Sold

Users Country Flag
    Is it possible to get a 5dr GTI with DSG and ACC for 43k drive away? (no other extra, just ACC and DSG)

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Serge View Post

Just corporate Serge

Quote Originally Posted by Serge View Post
    What is the difference Serge between corporate and corporate plus ?

Andrew what dealer gave you that deal I think it is a good price compared to the price i have been offered by a melbourne dealer with there so called corporate discount.

Users Country Flag
    Price down to $52.5k per dealer this am. Seems a pretty good price. I'm not fussed about leather but presumably good for resale? Only option I would like which is missing is RVC, a tricky retrofit but possible. Am mainly a tad nervous about the large options list viz depreciation, particularly as I am likely to turn the car over at 3 years post end of lease....my other option on table is 5 DR dsg with nav, roof, detroits, and RVC and full tint for $48.5k. Is the GTI with some extra bling worth the extra $4k? Thoughts?

Users Country Flag

Price down to $52.5k per dealer this am. Seems a pretty good price. I'm not fussed about leather but presumably good for resale? Only option I would like which is missing is RVC, a tricky retrofit but possible. Am mainly a tad nervous about the large options list viz depreciation, particularly as I am likely to turn the car over at 3 years post end of lease....my other option on table is 5 DR dsg with nav, roof, detroits, and RVC and full tint for $48.5k. Is the GTI with some extra bling worth the extra $4k? Thoughts?
    Leather does bugger all for resale - in fact all options probably do. If you are concerned, then the R would be the better choice as it is priced $10k more new, so would be worth more used (although not $10k in 3 yrs time). I know the argument on basic Vs fully optioned has been done to death and most know which camp I sit in. If you really value leather, nav (most people don't with $150 tom toms) and sunroof, go for it. But just don't expect to recoup the cost in 3 yrs time.
    Current ride: 2014 Range Rover Evoque 5 Door TD4 Pure | 9 Spd Auto | Fuji White | Black Leather | 19 inch 'Dynamic' Wheels

Previous rides: MY11.5 Golf GTI 5 door | DSG | Candy White | 18' Detriots | Bluetooth | K&N Air Filter | Dancing Dials (Oh Yeah!)
    | 1989 Porsche 944S2 Coupe| Guards Red| Leather| Sunroof| LSD

Page 163 of 171 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165 ... LastLast