Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Golf GTI Adidas - Limited Edition Coming To Australia

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Parky View Post
    Adidas is a classic German sports apparel company.. They invented the leather football studded boots, just like VW invented the hot hatch GTI. In Europe they are well respected. Im not ashamed to say I wear Adidas boots for soccer and have a few Adidas Chelsea jerseys + Jackets.
    Why all the Hate?

I'd say its a great combination for a limited model..
    I honestly don't care what people think. I got a great car with a good package of extras, some unique and exclusive features, a limited edition badge which will hold it's value, for the same price as a less-optioned garden variety GTI. The Mk5 and mk6 GTI is incredibly popular around here. I can't even go and check the letterbox without seeing one drive past. However, it is quite rare for me to see a Pirelli or ED35 or an Adidas edition, and when I do I get a little bit excited.

I think some people are just jealous, or don't understand the heritage behind Adidas and Volkwagen as successful and iconic German brands.
    His: F22 BMW M240i Coupe Hers: F56 Mini Cooper S JCW
    Previous:
    His:MY16 Scirocco R DSG - HP Stage 1, Racingline springs, RamAir CAI, MY11 Golf GTI Adidas DSG, APR st1, Carbonio Stage 1+2 intake, S2TPP shifters Hers: MY16 Polo GTI DSG, MY12 VW Up! 3 door manual

Users Country Flag
    Two to that dude.

I'm no massive Adidas fan but this definitely adds some uniqueness to what else is know as a standard GTI
    GOLF GTI MY11 ADIDAS Candy White, Sunroof
    GOLF GTI 40th ED, White with Sunroof

Users Country Flag
    Likewise. To be honest, I wasn't looking for an Adidas edition when I bought mine, but that's how it turned out. It was very good value and that little bit of exclusivity was a bit cool
    Previous:
    His:MY16 Scirocco R DSG - HP Stage 1, Racingline springs, RamAir CAI, MY11 Golf GTI Adidas DSG, APR st1, Carbonio Stage 1+2 intake, S2TPP shifters Hers: MY16 Polo GTI DSG, MY12 VW Up! 3 door manual

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobes_WIR35 View Post
    Likewise. To be honest, I wasn't looking for an Adidas edition when I bought mine, but that's how it turned out. It was very good value and that little bit of exclusivity was a bit cool
    Have you done any mods?

I saw another post from you in regards to getting a sway bar, have you gotten one.

I just bought a tune, thought the adidas element and tune should go hand in hand...lol
    GOLF GTI MY11 ADIDAS Candy White, Sunroof
    GOLF GTI 40th ED, White with Sunroof

Users Country Flag

APR stage 1 tune, stage 2 Carbonio intake, S2T paddle shifters, Pirelli PZero Neros. That's about it. Haven't gotten around to doing suspension and brakes, but if I do anything else that's where it'll be. Still deciding whether to keep it or trade it in when the lease runs out next July... but I really love the car so I might keep it - although the new mk7 GTI Performance edition is due for release about that time... lol
    Previous:

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728