Support VWWC

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brake Servo Defect

Users Country Flag

Well, back from first service and they said that they couldn't replicate the problem. They have also "heard" the supercharger chirp and consider it to be a normal operation. To fix the rear windscreen washer leaking intermittently they blew the washer hoses out.

None of the problems overly concern me at this stage. I guess I'll wait for VW to implement some field fixes for these issues and then (hopefully) the dealer will have had the appropriate technical service bulletin.

Sorry I couldn't relay more promising news guys.

GTI MY16.5 PURE WHITE | LAKIN PLATE HOLDER | TINTS |

Thanks ozram. I don't think VW knows what it's doing re: defect brake servo. I spoke to VW Australia and they could not offer any advice and said all problems must be dealt with through dealer network. They finally got my selling dealer to call me and they said they wld need car for 3 days to check!! Their wait for loan cars and their distance from me has made me decide to try a dealer closer. Just the other day my 'ESP fault' text warning has also come up. See separate thread. Will book in with another dealer and see what happens.
    MY10 Golf VI, 118TSI, DSG

Bump on this thread . Anyone get a solution or result with this matter .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123