Support VWWC

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Report a suspected Spammer V2.0

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Quote Originally Posted by flEtItic View Post
    Jacqueline144 is getting in on the act as well. Haven't looked at the full message but the text is identical. Bit of a scrubber anyway...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

And her 11 PM's are now gone too...

New users are now limited to only 1 PM per 30 minutes until they are promoted to newbies (which means they have to post first which means we hopefully catch them) or really slow them down.

If it has an engine or heartbeat it's going to cost you. | Refer a Friend - AussieBroadband $50 Credit

Why are there images of naked kids and paedophelic crap in the image gallery. What kind of sick person would post that crap?!

Quote Originally Posted by sirlitchfield View Post
    Why are there images of naked kids and paedophelic crap in the image gallery. What kind of sick person would post that crap?!
    I'll go and have a look, but if you seen anything that shouldn't be there shoot me a PM with a link and I'll look after it.
    EDIT: I feel more than a little sick at that, that **** is ****ed up. Thanks for reporting it, I'll have to keep a closer eye on there.

In practice, that is a stand alone image hosting system to let you upload images and share them anywhere on the internet.

Anything posted to this forum is automagically embedded into the post so we don't lose the history if the original image link dies (I'm looking at you Photobucket). It's only out of courtesy I haven't regularly dumped all contents of the image hosting in case people are using them else where, but if we are getting dodgy stuff in there I might have to do just that anyway every week.
    Last edited by The_Hawk; 04-12-2019 at 09:01 AM.

If it has an engine or heartbeat it's going to cost you. | Refer a Friend - AussieBroadband $50 Credit

Would be good if we could track down who did it and get authorities involved to bring down the sickos who took the photos. As a father of 2 kids seeing that made me feel sick and extremely angry.

Quote Originally Posted by sirlitchfield View Post
    As a father of 2 kids seeing that made me feel sick and extremely angry.
    You and me both.

Would be good if we could track down who did it and get authorities involved to bring down the sickos who took the photos.
    It was a random IP address (which has been banned, although I suspect these people use proxies and bounce about anyway) which was listed as in Estonia. In the heat of my disgust I deleted the images, but then thought maybe I should have taken a screen shot to allow me to report it somewhere(??), sadly I didn't so don't have any evidence.

Now that I have considered things I have done a little more research to allow me to both keep a record while also removing it from the public internet should there be a next time.

Users Country Flag

Pm from nice lady lol

Report a suspected Spammer V2.0-143b337a-73e4-47a8-abc3-7e42a502beb4-jpgReport a suspected Spammer V2.0-143b337a-73e4-47a8-abc3-7e42a502beb4-jpgI got a PM

Thanks for the report, there is always a few floating around and I, and the other mods, kill them off as soon as we see them.

Users Country Flag

Have a look at last post in VW Nationals May 27th 2023 Supersrpint

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011