PDA

View Full Version : Skoda Owners consider themselves Wise - Drive.Com.Au News Article

Shakey
07-07-2014, 01:28 PM
Well,

I always thought I was intelligent - Here's a newpaper article to prove it

Skoda owners consider themselves wise, intelligent (http://www.drive.com.au/motor-news/skoda-owners-consider-themselves-wise-intelligent-20140707-zsykj.html)

KWICKS
07-07-2014, 04:14 PM
Practical and budget conscious more like it. I think Toyota owners are possibly the wisest. Low entry, high reliability and solid resale (on their 4WD's at least).

woofy
07-07-2014, 10:01 PM
Practical and budget conscious more like it. I think Toyota owners are possibly the wisest. Low entry, high reliability and solid resale (on their 4WD's at least).

I think you would be the first person to ever say a Toyota 4wd is low entry....every time their sponsored ads show on Facebook the bargain price of the new Prado they get ripped to pieces over the price. The Kluger while a decent car comes with bugger all kit and is well overpriced with no diesel option. The Corolla I think is a great car that is ok priced. That's about it.

KWICKS
07-07-2014, 10:04 PM
:) No you misread me. In fact the highest number of people paying luxury car tax are Toyota 4WD buyers. They aren't cheap. But put a Prado or Landcruiser up against a Disco or Rangie and they appear low entry, high reliability and solid resale.