PDA

View Full Version : r32 Service in Sydney

mayfa*
30-10-2007, 08:01 PM
Hey guys

I got a mkV r32 and its due for its 15k service. Can anyone suggest a good center? Ive heard Chatswood Classic Cars are the best however another person suggested I track down a guy called wally who has a workshop around the arncliffe / tempe area who used to setup the vw service centers.

gpk_gti
30-10-2007, 08:20 PM
wally! I know him from vw service at DALE EURO from the 90's.TOP BLOKE!!! if you find him,,post his details here!!!

Langers
05-11-2007, 09:56 AM
This site has strange rules about posting negative experiences... however I will say you should run far, FAR away from Chatswood Classic Cars.

If you insist on dealer service, go and see Kozi Kalaitzidis at Barloworld in Botany/Mascot.

If you would rather save a buck over dealer service, go and see either Derek Smith (European Autotech in Mona Vale), or Sebastian Najder at EuroAutomotive in Girraween.. depending on where in Sydney you live.

I really wouldn't let anyone other than these guys touch my car.

Good luck.

jetta1
19-05-2008, 05:14 PM
try TCCA at Artarmon, Milan is the guys name

passatwagon18t
27-05-2008, 09:00 PM
(LANGERS) mate sorry to say but you have no right to be bagging out ccc or any other dealers you sound like at bit of a know it all.... when you have no idea bout ccc ive been servicing my car there for the last 4 years and i cant say one thing wrong about them and so many other people i know are very happy with there servicing they have some of the best techs in sydney and are the number 1 customer service centre last 5 years running so there nothing wrong with servicing your r32 there or any other vw's..

Golf Loon
28-05-2008, 08:43 PM
Fair comment that passatwagon. I hear horror stories about everywhere, but unhappy customers are a vocal lot. The happy ones are just off being happy. :D

This is why we dont post bad experiences on here as it trns into a slanging match and there are libel laws.

gordybug
17-07-2008, 04:19 PM
people should remember that if the dealers arent out there then theres nothing at all, where would you get the tech info? the hard to get parts and the knowhow and factory backing and warranties?

just a thought:drinkbeer:

gordybug
17-07-2008, 05:11 PM
i know where to find wally if u r interested:bowdown:

brad
18-08-2008, 01:07 PM
i know where to find wally if u r interested:bowdown:If he's in the Tempe/Arncliffe/ Southern Sydney area I'd be interested.